• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey there

Sp3tterp!k

Greenlighter
I'm a casual user from the Netherlands. Male, single and best mates with my two staffordshire bullterriers.
More than a decade ago i was in to cocaine, i bought it from the sailors in our navy who smuggled it in on the few frigates we have. Smuggling used to be a good old navy tradition that seems to be gone now. Can't get that high grade powder anymore. Hash is legal over here, hate it though. Hash always gets me in to a paranoid state of mind. MDMDA gives me hangovers that last for day's. Methedrone and 3MMC is my usual go to chemical next to getting drunk before 12pm on a weekend. I always prefer drinking in daylight over the evening drinking. I did have a alcohol problem a few years ago so i'm not drinking that much and often anymore.

helloo there @Sp3tterp!k
Welcome to Bluelight :)

Netherlands huh? That's neat. I've always wanted to go there. Well really anywhere in Europe. I'd like to say that the NL government is a bit different then here in the states when it comes down to drugs. Here it's pretty fucked up. I did a lot of jail time for having a syringe and heroin residue inside the syringe and got popped with possession of parahelia and controlled substance. Spent 90ish days in county jail locked up with convicted murders and rapists. So needless to say I left there learning how to cook meth. lol
So what brings you to Bluelight? There is lots of talk about RCs here, really almost in every sub-forum on here (in the focus forums at least).
What's helped me learn the site is how to learn to search for a specific thing. It is fairly simple.
Any who kuddos on overcoming the drinking. Some people just don't understand how difficult it is for alcoholics to stop drinking, and well same thing with drugs.

helloo there @Sp3tterp!k
Welcome to Bluelight :)

Netherlands huh? That's neat. I've always wanted to go there. Well really anywhere in Europe. I'd like to say that the NL government is a bit different then here in the states when it comes down to drugs. Here it's pretty fucked up. I did a lot of jail time for having a syringe and heroin residue inside the syringe and got popped with possession of parahelia and controlled substance. Spent 90ish days in county jail locked up with convicted murders and rapists. So needless to say I left there learning how to cook meth. lol
So what brings you to Bluelight? There is lots of talk about RCs here, really almost in every sub-forum on here (in the focus forums at least).
What's helped me learn the site is how to learn to search for a specific thing. It is fairly simple.
Any who kuddos on overcoming the drinking. Some people just don't understand how difficult it is for alcoholics to stop drinking, and well same thing with drugs.
Jailtime :( If you were a street dealer or cartel member it would be fair. Jailtime for possession,.... For crying out loud. The states is quite different from here or even the rest of North-West Europe.
Looking for info brought me here. The dutch sites are years behind. I didn't want to jump in to a new powder uninformed. Quitting that alcohol was hard indeed, it is widely available and socially accepted. It did teach me not to cross that line (slippery slope) anymore. I can still drink a couple of beers or some shots now and then. The binge drinking however, or even getting drunk is something of the past. 10 beers in the last month :)
If you ever fly over to the Netherlands, i'll be happy to show you around.

Reactions: Ds
Hey there you too! And welcome.
Been to netherlands twice Last time drove through it, what a beatiful place. How is it now in the winter?