• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey there everyone! Lurker turned member!

MadGnome

Greenlighter
Hey there! My name's Michael but I go by MadGnome, and I'm in my mid-twenties.

While I may be an opiate addict I feel I'm a functional one. I own my own business in the IT sector that does quite well. I also co-own a business with my wife that does very well.

I have been a lurker of this site for years and decided it's high time to make a profile to share the things I've learned over these past years. I want to contribute as much as I can to a wonderful community that has helped me more times than I can count.

While my drug of choice is absolutely opiates before that I experimented with pretty much everything. Throughout my teenage years I was a hardcore stoner, and I used many other drugs too. I've used lots of different psychedelic drugs barring various RC's, Amphetamine (both racemic speed and amph/D-amph Adderall blends as well as some Meth.), Dissociatives, Benzos, and of course lots of Opioids and Opiates. There's probably some more I'm forgetting right now haha.

It's great to formally meet everyone and I'll see you all around!

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight @MadGnome - i love converting lurkers into lighters :devilish:

How long have you been using while running a business? Im curious if your using has gotten worse with the more money you're getting? Are your relationships still going well?

Sorry for all the questions, its just that i dream of being a "functional addict" but its never worked for me. Something suffered.

Sounds like you have lots of experience though. And we'd all be appreciative for any advice or support you can offer. And of course we will do the same for you.

See you around :)

It's great to formally meet everyone and I'll see you all around!
Like-wise, brrr. Great to have you.
... a wonderful community that has helped me more times than I can count.
If we are in reference to Bluelight, I would share your assesment(s). My daily bread comes from here. This may sound a bit extreme or radical but there ya have it. This may be the result of a morphing (in a *good way) caused by BL If I don't eat here daily I miss it and feel like I am being negligent to myself and others. Usually my sentiments would be that others can take care of themselves, fuck 'em; they get what they deserve... not so here. :unsure:
I see ya have a few posts and if ya don't mind Imma go see what they are about.
Peace,
Ptah