• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hey md lovers want share your music

I listen to the below first track every time I roll at home, kind of "tradition". I find that to be one of the best psytrance tracks I have ever heard. The chopped up vocals you hear are taken from the movie "the fifth element". My go-to rolling music is extremely diverse so it would be hard to list them all up, though most of all it's liquid DnB and psytrance. I'm known to sometimes roll on rock & metal even, I can find beauty in almost every genre, barring a few exceptions. I'll add a few DnB sets I consider great as well

(RIP Marcus Intalex, you absolute legend)

Me and my friends have like a tradition of listening to this because it's so masterfully mixed to pick you up, PEAK like mad then lay you down softly. A truly talented DJ, mainstream or not. Give this entire mix a listen and you won't be let down I promise.

Skrillex Essential Mix

ALSO:

For LSD or Candyflipping I HIGHlY recommend the Gorillaz album Demon Days...It's Fantastic!!!

Last edited:

This is my ultimate MD dance playlist for house rolls I've been having since covid. It has a wide range of danceable music from EDM to 2000s pop to super random stuff

Wicked tune. I absolutely love the acidy drive of trance.

Nice man. Im actually friends with Darren Porter. We met way back in 2006 when he was still low key and was playing a set at a small rave in Melbourne.. I was a promoter for the event and we got a long great. He invited me to his studio for private tuitions but then Covid struck so its been on hold for almost two years. We have done a few VID sessions though.

Darren Porter, BiXX, Key4050, Simon Patterson, Bryan Kerny and Giuseppe Ottaviani are probably my favorites atm. YOu?

Depends on the mood, here's something from my country's best DJ atm. CHOONNNNNN