Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hey md lovers want share your music

BlueBull

Moderator: M&ED
Staff member
I listen to the below first track every time I roll at home, kind of "tradition". I find that to be one of the best psytrance tracks I have ever heard. The chopped up vocals you hear are taken from the movie "the fifth element". My go-to rolling music is extremely diverse so it would be hard to list them all up, though most of all it's liquid DnB and psytrance. I'm known to sometimes roll on rock & metal even, I can find beauty in almost every genre, barring a few exceptions. I'll add a few DnB sets I consider great as well

(RIP Marcus Intalex, you absolute legend)

27clubLi

Greenlighter
Me and my friends have like a tradition of listening to this because it's so masterfully mixed to pick you up, PEAK like mad then lay you down softly. A truly talented DJ, mainstream or not. Give this entire mix a listen and you won't be let down I promise.

Skrillex Essential Mix

ALSO:

For LSD or Candyflipping I HIGHlY recommend the Gorillaz album Demon Days...It's Fantastic!!!

Last edited:

matador2r

Greenlighter

This is my ultimate MD dance playlist for house rolls I've been having since covid. It has a wide range of danceable music from EDM to 2000s pop to super random stuff

dskolt

Greenlighter
I can tell you that my tastes for music can be drastically different during use. Every time I have to listen to something new because the old theme makes me sick. I don't know what that has to do with it. I haven't seen that with my friends, but they don't care what they listen to at such times, so they try to choose music according to my preferences. The last time we heard something from this genre https://mp3juce-ccdj.mymp3.red/. So far, I like these tracks, but next time I'm not likely to say that. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if there are people like me.