• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hey long-time lurker seeking general advice.

Drag2019

Bluelighter
Hi, I Registered an Account because I'm seeking general advice about Drug safety. I switched from Etizolam to clonazepam. I'm Withdrawing from Clonazepam which is one of the things I'm here to get helpful suggestions about certain questions.

Last edited:
Hello,

Great reason to join, and i hope that you stay. We offer a lot more than drug advice and you can make this place home if you so choose, like many others :)

Welcome to Bluelight @Drag2019!

Hi, I Registered an Account because I'm seeking general advice about Drug safety. I switched from Etizolam to clonazepam. I'm Withdrawing from Clonazepam which is one of the things I'm here to get helpful suggestions about certain questions.

Hey welcome to Bluelight,

I’m relatively new too. I really like this forum.

I’ve been on a LOT of benzos.. I’ve never heard of Etizolam though. I googled and it seems to be of a slightly different class. I don’t really want to discuss my withdrawal method because it’s not recommended and I don’t want to get in trouble! Best to ask in the appropriate drug section.

Good luck and see you around :cool:

Etizolam is a Thienodiazpine which is just shorter wording for at least I think it's just shorter word for... (Thieno-triazolo-diazepine) which is an "Analogue" (correct me if that's wrong) of Benzodiazepines there are other ones like Metizolam which is basically an alternative for certain places in the U.S. where Etizolam has become a Scheduled 1 Substance in certain States which are increasing in number of different states like Texas etc. which are making it no longer Legal for Research Chemical use not for "Human Consumption" due to Media Scares like everything made illegal like "flavoured cigarillos" since god forbid we smoke one small ciggarette Cigar instead of a pack of unflavoured shitty tasting tobacco and tempted to smoke 20 cigarillos without a filter instead of one with a filter. All because "Younger people are more likely to smoke flavoured Tobacco Products" **Face Palms**.

I see that you've edited your original post to ask for help on safety, so I'll shoot this over to Basic Drug Discussion.

Welcome... ;)

We don't know how much you are withdrawing from? Is it prescribed.. and could you possibly get hold of Diazepam to use for your taper instead? Diazepam comes in 10, 5, and 2 mg tablets - with 0.5 mg Clonazepam roughly equating to 10 mg Diazepm; if you go by the therapeutic charts.

Good luck all the same.

I plan to make a Post in the Other Drugs Sub-Forum asking for help on how to make a Propylene Glycol or Alcohl/Ethanol Clonazepam Pilll Solution I got 0.5mg Rivotril Brand Roche and 2MG Roche Rivotirl Brand Pills.