• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey, hey , hey, Im here to play

5DWarlock

Greenlighter
Or just chill, probably mostly lurk honestly, I'm a bit socially anxious, but ill get into the groove of it if I hang around. Ive read the occasional post on here over the past few years as Ive become a chemical inebriation enthusiast and I finally decided to make an account after browsing some of the community posts and seeing what seems to be some cool people. I enjoy getting high just as much as the next guy but even before I tried I've always found drugs to be incredibly interesting, not just because the process of making them is about as close as you can get to real world alchemy outside of nuclear fusion (though that is rad as fuck) but also for what they can tell me about the capabilities and limitations of human consciousness, (this connects to that receptor which makes makes you feel X). Mainly Im into pyscadelics, epically LSD, I actually dose it weekly and its really helped with my depression, though I'm interested in trying lots of different things (so long as i know what they are and read about em first) really just to see what they do, so I guess really all I'm saying is I'm excited to be apart of a community that's also into that kind of stuff aaaaand awkward end post

welcome to BL friend!

I really love LSD too, it's awesome, maybe the best chemical in existence.

I'm also an inebriation enthusiast 😎

your title remind me of this song

strangly enough i hadnt thought of that band in years but the exact song popped into my head just last week, must've been some kind of temporal preconception or wibbledy wobbledy timy whimy stuff as the doctor would say

strangly enough i hadnt thought of that band in years but the exact song popped into my head just last week, must've been some kind of temporal preconception or wibbledy wobbledy timy whimy stuff as the doctor would say
yeah who knows how things happen or what people do

What's up @5DWarlock welcome to Bluelight!

I also lurked for a long time, even after I joined, just learning about various things. And now I even get to boss people around here and run the place 😜 It's great!

). Mainly Im into pyscadelics, epically LSD, I actually dose it weekly and its really helped with my depression,
Hey welcome. I’m really interested in LSD too. I’m curious about how you go dosing weekly. What kind of dose do you take and do you notice any tolerance effects taking it that frequently. Do you take any neuroplastic meds for depression as as well? Sorry to hit you with a barrage of questions straight of the bat. There is a strong psychedelic community here, you’ll finds lots of people to discuss LSD and other substances with.

Hey welcome. I’m really interested in LSD too. I’m curious about how you go dosing weekly. What kind of dose do you take and do you notice any tolerance effects taking it that frequently. Do you take any neuroplastic meds for depression as as well? Sorry to hit you with a barrage of questions straight of the bat. There is a strong psychedelic community here, you’ll finds lots of people to discuss LSD and other substances with.
I usually take a tab or two (depends if wanna really trip or just dose) and there's definitely a tolerance not just physical but mental. I've had t breaks of over a month and in the past sometimes longer, and when I trip again I get really high on acid but its never really the same kind of off the rails mind fuck it used to be.

I get new ideas of course but I've learned to be fairly open with my self so there usually isn't to much I don't expect. That is to say a big part of my personal philosophy is that 'belief' in anything is illogical, so instead I structure my foundation for reality on what I call reasonable assumptions (ie, logical ideas based on what I think I "know") and the only one of those reasonable assumptions Id consider really intrinsic is that I'm seeing part of what's real (I mean I could be locked in a mental asylum getting my nuts zapped by a car battery and completely hallucinating everything, but aside from fictitious circumstance its not really worthwhile to consider) I think this has helped me offset the certainty and fear factor that can come when something seems really meaningful in the moment (on acid or sober) because with the fear of not knowing also comes the hope that I'm probably wrong.

Its strange really cause you still get those paranoid thoughts trains sometimes but on an abstract level. For example I was in the city with some friends on a couple of tabs and tripping rather hard from an influx of weed, and I had a pain in my toe. I knew at some point id likely just stubbed it (I was wearing sandals) but in the past Id had anxieties tied to toe pain so I thought to my self "well this is probably gonna be a thing" and sure enough I went to the worst possible conclusion that it could be a blood clot and got the abstract *I'm gonna die* type of anxiety, at the same time I knew that I predicted this and logically that it was an unlikely scenario and that if I did die at least it was a fun night on a high note so no reason to ruin it so I directed conversation towards the architecture of the city and drove focus away from it. The whole night I still had that pain in my toe and the feeling of imminent death, but it was simply an abstract feeling that I noted tended to dwindle when I wasn't focused on it, in a way its thrilling and I've come to appreciate those kind of experiences in their own light, though they've happened less frequently over time.

I can also say if I get a weaker tab from the batch and I take it without weed I wont always have a full trip in the traditional sense, and kind of unfortunately even when I do I don't get anywhere near as many visuals as I used to. My highest dose Ive ever taken was somewhere between 700-900mcs as well as taking quite a few dabs a long the way, and while it was incredibly intense, with closed eye visual and thoughts so abstract they couldn't be translated to English (only other trip comparable was my first time ever when Id only had weed a few times and nothing else and I dropped 2 tabs) I still cant really say I ran into anything unexpected that I didn't expect.

Recently I've been scaling back to every week and a half sometimes 2 weeks, partially for tolerance but also just because I feel as if Ive needed it less as time goes on. As for other meds I don't take any specifically for depression though I have tried more traditional methods they weren't really my bag, but I do take Adderall daily for ADHD (and lots of caffeine) and it definitely helps with motivation at least in the short term. I actually have a document I started back in march where I write down anytime I take any drug with the dosage, just incase I get around to writing up a case study someday. Its also notable that on many trips I take it with my Adderall (not every week but probably about half) and I've found this to be a beautiful combination, with all the creative benefits and LSD trip can bring but with the ability to easily pick and choose which thoughts to focus on and an amazing in tuneness with my subconscious that feels like true self control.

Last edited: