• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey guys....

cannedham23

Greenlighter
I'm a 27 year old dude from Phoenix. I've been lurking on and off on this site since I was about 14, partly for HR info, and partly because I enjoy the content here much more than shitty social media. I guess cuz its more relatable.

In the past I was a poly drug addict, mainly meth, oxy and benzos. I had a brief run with black tar but I skipped town before it got it's hooks in. (Still think about it daily years later haha)

Nowadays it's mainly weed, Kratom, booze and Psychs for me, with the occasional coke or Adderall use, but I've managed to keep it responsible. I also recently tried some K at low and mid range doses and found it pretty sweet, especially on the acid comedown. I'm saving the last of it to try and hit a k-hole haha

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to chatting, learning, and maybe helping out less expirienced users.

Cheers and happy head changes
Cannedham

Cheers and happy head changes
Hey, man, thanks. :__)
Welcome to bluelight and all the marvels there-of/in.
What's yer favorite strain of kratom and how long ya been dosing?
I like it aplenty and mostly the greens; last coupla/3 yrs.
Be easy,
Ptha

Hey, man, thanks. :__)
Welcome to bluelight and all the marvels there-of/in.
What's yer favorite strain of kratom and how long ya been dosing?
I like it aplenty and mostly the greens; last coupla/3 yrs.
Be easy,
Ptha
Hey Ptah! Thanks for the warm welcome

I've been a daily Kratom user for about the same amount of time man my favorite strain ever was this Green Horn my buddy gave me back back before I was a daily user. I hadn't used any opiates for a good while and actually even caught a bit of a nod if you can believe that! lmao

I'm partial to greens myself too although I try to alternate. I just switched back to green mang dae today and it's hitting quite nice. I take about 20 gpd give or take so most of the time I just get I quick buzz and then feel normal but this Green is doing me good for now. I used to take A LOT more when i first found out about it.

I also really dig whites after a strain switch but they wear off hella fast. Lol

Welcome and thanks for making yourself known. If you've got a secret for ditching the meth let me know (fingers crossed the answer is tonnes of psychadelics)

I take about 20 gpd
Quite welcome for the welcome... thanks for thanking. =D
That be 20 grams per dose? Or 20g per day?
The super green maeng da is my fave. Tried a few vendors right off and stuck with one who has been consistent and when the product was not up to par it was replaced with something that was. Good people....
Recently been on some super white maeng da that is a bit too energetic for my anxious ass so have to mix half-half with the green. Good stuff. ;)
Bro, I gotta wake up. Had a few Gs of kratom and coffee but not quite there yet. This virus thing has me lethargic as a mf as I barely go out the house anymore and want to eat a bunch of sh** to "handle" this but know it will only suppress and magnify this feeling.
Guess we will see ya around, cannedham23.
Be safe,
Ptah

What's good @cannedham23?

My goal is weed and booze only too. Meth is a hell of a drug, even adderall if abused.

Did you run into a real life situation that helped you reduce usage? Or did you roll out of bed one day with the idea?

Regardless, welcome to Bluelight!

Welcome and thanks for making yourself known. If you've got a secret for ditching the meth let me know (fingers crossed the answer is tonnes of psychadelics)
Thanks Atelier. Psychs definitely help but it was mostly winding up in situations where I couldn't use anymore. Like at my peak usage my ex and I split up so I was couch surfing. I ended up at my best friend's house and didn't feel comfortable bringing it around his kid. So I flushed my shit and luckily I had mass amounts of downers to get me through work/ the psychological withdrawal. That and caffeine haha. But as soon as a got my own place I was fucking around again AND fuckin with black. I was still holding down my job and going to school andshit and obviously I wouldn't recommend switching one drug for another but it got me through until I didn't have to be accountable to anyone else once again lol.

That's about the time my now wife hit me up and we started talking everyday long distance. I would clean up for her visits once we got together but as soon as she'd leave I'd be right back on my bullshit. Eventually I moved to Vegas to be with her and had no connects and the need to get my shit together plus a pretty awesome support system with my wife. I got off most drugs there but that's when I really started drinking and now I put whiskey away even it's not really my DOC. Always kinda just used it as a drug enhancer.

Even though my wife was sober (now she does psychs out of her own curiosity) she understands that drugs are a big part of my life and doesn't mind if I mess around as long as I keep handling my shit. So I stay off the clear and black because even though it's awesome in the beginning they turn me into a shitty version of myself.
Sorry for the novel, I wish there was a magic bullet but I guess if there was one y'all would know about it and I would have found out from you lol 🙃

What's good @cannedham23?

My goal is weed and booze only too. Meth is a hell of a drug, even adderall if abused.

Did you run into a real life situation that helped you reduce usage? Or did you roll out of bed one day with the idea?

Regardless, welcome to Bluelight!
Mix of both I guess I just posted like a novel in reply to Atelier haha. TL;DR I quit once because I didn't wanna bring it around my best friend's kid when he took me in. Jumped back on once I got my own pad and then I was REALLY going for it. I got lucky and decided to move to Vegas where my wife lived and lost all my connects so I turned into Mr. Responsible out there. But the boredom and shitty job and lack of friends (and lack of drugs) really upped my drinking and now I'm trying to get a bit more if a handle on that.

I also relapsed once out there on some pure FIRE fucking crystal I got from my coworker. Shit had me in a good mood, chilling, cracking jokes and shit. But that night I flushed it. I felt bad about hiding shit from my wife. Which is crazy because hiding it used to be part of the rush for me. And after a lot of discussions, there are a lot of drugs I can do openly and don't have to hide from anyone, so I choose to stick to those at least for now. Surprisingly I was able to score some Addie's without binging so fingers crossed hah

Sorry for the novel

No need to apologise at all. I appreciate that you took the time to share your story. It’s encouraging (although I think I need a faster track solution to cleaning my shit up and I don’t really want to get involved with any new women until i am a long way over the other side of clean. Hope to chat more with you around BL in the future.

Mix of both I guess I just posted like a novel in reply to Atelier haha. TL;DR I quit once because I didn't wanna bring it around my best friend's kid when he took me in. Jumped back on once I got my own pad and then I was REALLY going for it. I got lucky and decided to move to Vegas where my wife lived and lost all my connects so I turned into Mr. Responsible out there. But the boredom and shitty job and lack of friends (and lack of drugs) really upped my drinking and now I'm trying to get a bit more if a handle on that.

I also relapsed once out there on some pure FIRE fucking crystal I got from my coworker. Shit had me in a good mood, chilling, cracking jokes and shit. But that night I flushed it. I felt bad about hiding shit from my wife. Which is crazy because hiding it used to be part of the rush for me. And after a lot of discussions, there are a lot of drugs I can do openly and don't have to hide from anyone, so I choose to stick to those at least for now. Surprisingly I was able to score some Addie's without binging so fingers crossed hah
Also man I firmly believe that if you wanna get it down to just weed and booze you can do it! Meth is crazy and the withdrawals can be a bitch but if you can clear your schedule and or get some comfort drugs then the only problem is the cravings ime

No need to apologise at all. I appreciate that you took the time to share your story. It’s encouraging (although I think I need a faster track solution to cleaning my shit up and I don’t really want to get involved with any new women until i am a long way over the other side of clean. Hope to chat more with you around BL in the future.
Haha yeah I wish I had found an easy way but it was all circumstantial. I think I've read that Wellbutrin has some efficacy off label for former amphetamine addicts but don't quote me on that I'll try to find the study

Green and white Maeng Da dose in the morning with coffee synergises so well together. Its a perfect day starter for me.

Yeah seems like you're in the right frame of mind flushing and aiming to not binge.

That wife man.. she really grounds you?

I hope to find me one like that.

Yeah seems like you're in the right frame of mind flushing and aiming to not binge.

That wife man.. she really grounds you?

I hope to find me one like that.
She does man. I'm lucky as shit. When we got together I was at my most low and self-destructive and she was down af.

We both used to party back when we were kids but she went off to rehab I stayed high as a fuckin kite and went to college. So it helps that we kinda understand each other.

I hope you find a good one too brother you never know when the right one could cross your path. I was a fuckin degenerate then and still am so there's clearly hope for everyone haha

That's awesome.

Thanks - gotta stop settling for crazies and pursue those that i think would be a good match.

Quite welcome for the welcome... thanks for thanking. =D
That be 20 grams per dose? Or 20g per day?
The super green maeng da is my fave. Tried a few vendors right off and stuck with one who has been consistent and when the product was not up to par it was replaced with something that was. Good people....
Recently been on some super white maeng da that is a bit too energetic for my anxious ass so have to mix half-half with the green. Good stuff. ;)
Bro, I gotta wake up. Had a few Gs of kratom and coffee but not quite there yet. This virus thing has me lethargic as a mf as I barely go out the house anymore and want to eat a bunch of sh** to "handle" this but know it will only suppress and magnify this feeling.
Guess we will see ya around, cannedham23.
Be safe,
Ptah
Ahh 20 grams per day sometimes more sometimes less. I used to do like 4 tbl spoons 3 or four times idea haha shit was ridiculous

Whites can make me hella anxious too. Or if I redose em too much I'll get all fucking grumpy like I've been chewing up Norco all day and they ain't doing what I want lol I like to mix em with reds to try to get that high from the white and add some duration/anxiolytic effect.

Sometimes I'm like "it's fuckin Kratom I'm way over thinking it" but hey if it works it works.

Hope you got your shit done man this quarantine and being unemployed had me lazy af too. That and the fact that my house has no AC and it's up to 116 here nowadays 😭

Green and white Maeng Da dose in the morning with coffee synergises so well together. Its a perfect day starter for me.
Hell yeah man I like the green and white mix too. My other strain right now is called "Trainwreck" cuz they were all out of white. It's pretty good but it is the FOULEST tasting Kratom I have ever had. I have never had to mask the taste of Kratom but this shit need honey and lemon or I ain't getting it down. Luckily I had a kilo of green lying around as well.