• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey Gary here

Gary White

Bluelighter
Hey Gary here, old school stoner, like graduated from high school in the early 60s old school. Been smoking weed since they fired Nixon. Started playing with Nitrous in the Carter administration. Other than that I just use alcohol. I will take a hit of speed now and then but usually only when I am tired and 200 miles from where I need to be. No downers at all. A little weed must be pretty safe It hasn't killed me yet.

Hi! You gotta try psychedelics; dmt and psilocybin and mescaline✌

Hey Gary!

Welcome to Bluelight man. I look forward to seeing you around and reading some of that wisom in your posts!
Cheers

Andy

I am not sure how much wisdom I have unless it is how to make stuff to smoke weed in or use gas. I have some pretty creative stuff there if I can be so bold as to say so.

What's up man.

Be sure to check out our Cannabis Discussion forum. What do you do outside of smoking?

I like building things, little widgets in the shop or major construction projects like my pool or additions on the house. I volunteer with the DEP (water quality monitoring) and we like to vacation out west in the mountains. It keeps me busy. I like being busy

Welcome to Bluelight Gary.

I've always liked to go camping as well, only i grew up out on the East Coast. Such a peaceful way to spend sometime off away. Would like to go out and see Yosemite one day in a trip, probably eat some acid and smoke dank nugs.

Have a nice nite, it's good to meet you :)

I know some old guys around here who still walk around the pastures looking for mushrooms but pastures are becoming hard to find these days. They are gated communities now and no cows to create mushroom food.

I know some old guys around here who still walk around the pastures looking for mushrooms but pastures are becoming hard to find these days. They are gated communities now and no cows to create mushroom food.
Ahh the old cow dung pickings. Yep I first heard of that when someone mentioned looking for mushrooms out in nature.

You can mushroom hunt in fields without cow poop and forests too it turns out.

I don't know enough about it to recognize the right ones. I don't mind a buzz but I don't want a near death experience.

I don't know enough about it to recognize the right ones. I don't mind a buzz but I don't want a near death experience.
You can grow them, its so easy its shocking. But if its not your thing I shouldnt insist.

Hey Gary here, old school stoner, like graduated from high school in the early 60s old school. Been smoking weed since they fired Nixon. Started playing with Nitrous in the Carter administration. Other than that I just use alcohol. I will take a hit of speed now and then but usually only when I am tired and 200 miles from where I need to be. No downers at all. A little weed must be pretty safe It hasn't killed me yet.
Welcome to bluelight man