• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey everyone, new to BL and Seattle

Makmil

Greenlighter
Just wanted to say hi.

Obviously I can't really get out and meet people due to the pandemic so I wanted to post here and say hi.

I can't really get out and meet people due to the pandemic
Yah this damn virus has me a bit at odds. Even though a loner and a lover of solitude, covid is straining the fabric of my sanity - just a little bit. I mean, it is a perfect situation but the problem is it is basically forced instead of solely of choice; and I am not comfortable with strong-arm tactics. hahahaha
Welcomoe to bluelight. I think one needs 50 or so posts to be able to post in the lounge but talk about chatter? Godalmighty it never stops. 😁 Whatever the case, BL has passed many an hour before and after the pandemic but since covid I think my time may have at least doubled here. Trust me; I could be doing a lot worse with my time and have no issues wasting away the days here sometimes. Always seems to be a win-win for me. :)
Thanks for stopping by and hope ya stay a while?
Be safe.
Always,
Ptah

Hey @Makmil
Welcome to Bluelight :)

Seattle huh? I uaed to stay out there years ago. I really enjoyed it. I mean yeah I stayed high almost every minute out there lol.
Was a nice change from rural Alabama!
Yeah covid has really shut alot of shit down all across the country, things are slowly starting to open up back here. I don't think it will be the same.