• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself..

NorCalguy707

Greenlighter
Im Dan from northern California. been a daily weed smoker for almost 30 years and I've been a big fan of cocaine since the 90's but just discovered that I like it even more mixed with a lil ketamine. the last couple of years I've been eating some fungus every few months. no IV drugs unless I'm in the hospital. broke my neck in a bad car accident almost 4 years ago so I take a long list of Pharmaceuticals, to many to list.. I've referred to the forums for information for a long time so I figured it was time to register 😁

Welcome to BL, mate.
Been in some fairly rough places physically myself and it leaves one open to a world of substance dependence for some. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? Guess what I am asking is if there is and paralysis that is involved and if one has worked through some of it?
I think the worst physical trauma for me was a motorcycle accident that left me mostly paralized from the neck down for about a year and a half. After 23 yrs it seems I am almost back to baseline as far as physical prowess is concerned.
Hope one can find BL a place to source not only knowledge, experience and anecdotes of freedom but also a place to laugh, cry and socialize with others of like mind... ones peers if you will.
Be safe and great to have ya.
Peace

Im Dan from northern California. been a daily weed smoker for almost 30 years and I've been a big fan of cocaine since the 90's but just discovered that I like it even more mixed with a lil ketamine. the last couple of years I've been eating some fungus every few months. no IV drugs unless I'm in the hospital. broke my neck in a bad car accident almost 4 years ago so I take a long list of Pharmaceuticals, to many to list.. I've referred to the forums for information for a long time so I figured it was time to register 😁
Yes, mixing coke and ket is like 2 + 2 = 9.5.

I don't mean in terms of intensity I mean when you combine these different substances they sometimes temper each other in a way as if to take away the arguable received negatives of each substance and equalise it out.

But I was actually surprised by how remarkably different the experience was combining these two it was like a totally different drug but a very enjoyable high which lasted into the next day particularly in terms of mindset.

Although it definitely works better and was more enjoyable for me when I was more gentle with the Coke compared to when I was on sessions with real Coke Fanatics who kept pushing the Coke lines so regularly so that we were really pumped up on that with ketamine thrown on top it was a bit imbalanced towards the Coke end at times.

With the ketamine I think it is possible to be satisfied with for less cocaine and for it to go a lot further, and a much better experience overall.

Yeah just re read it, not wise to do a little line of K then go waffling shit online, my bad I thought he was mixing weed with K lol

But nooooooo don't pollute K with shite coke lol
Haha, I can see how that particular one could lead to misinterpretals (not sure if that is an actual word but I think it should be LOL sounds pretty cool).....

Ket really can put you in a different world literally where things are completely different in your perception to how they actually are around you.

Herbs like Kava in particular are renowned for their are notable clear headedness and even cannabis which is much less of a clear-headed effect can still leave you fairly competent at interpreting things accurately depending on dosage of course.

Even high LSD dosing, you can be surprisingly and remarkably clear headed and focused and able to make sense and read things correctly.

Although I get myself into such States with combinations of all of these substances together except ketamine for 15 years which I did enjoy thoroughly, that I still interpret other people's points exactly as they are but I can make a real mess of my own posting at times lol! ☺

I will answer your last pm very soon too, just like to be clear and focused in my head for certain things and has been a hell of a rough week past.

Mixing coke & weed - I'm with you. I never had K, because I dont want to. I'm a BenzoHead and the only stimulant I take is cocaine. Before I go to bed i smoke a big Indica-Jay. That's it. 🥴🤟

JJ

Oh, I forgot to welcome you :D

Welcome to the BL-Community. I hope you have a lot to tell :)

JJ

Welcome to Bluelight, NorCalGuy.

What part of NorCal are you from? I lived in Humboldt for a year or so. It is a great part of the US.

Have you seen an increase in the flow of mushrooms since the decriminalization of Psilocybin?

I think you will like it here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the site.

Welcome to Bluelight @NorCalguy707 :)

I was smoking weed and coke last night it was pretty nice.

I highly prefer to smoke weed before the coke, and i find the paranoia for me is a bit worse combining the two if you're using in a place you shouldn't be.. but it's all good and we're both here to tell the tales.

See you around.

Welcome to Bluelight @NorCalguy707 :)

I was smoking weed and coke last night it was pretty nice.

I highly prefer to smoke weed before the coke, and i find the paranoia for me is a bit worse combining the two if you're using in a place you shouldn't be.. but it's all good and we're both here to tell the tales.

See you around.
ya so I'm 44 and I don't really go out much i just chill at home. been with my my chic for like 16 years and known each other since high school. we been growin our own for years now in and out so I always have more killer weed than I can smoke. i always pull out these killer lookin buds to smoke every morning and i almost never end up finishing them.. I actually find little nuggets on the floor and my cat has really long hair so he is constantly sweeping up buds and I'll find them in his fur when I'm petting him.. my good buddy gets the good blo that's got that smell that makes you have to shit like instantly.. I got sidetracked but my point was that I don't get paranoid unless I rock it up and smoke a hubba in the ol straight shooter. if I put a rock on top of bong hit I tend to feel less gritty.. Anyway I can blow a gram between 5:00 pm and 5:00 am with a couple grams of whatever I'm smokin, tonight it's some wedding cake. probably still a quarter gram left and I'm halfway through a Sierra Nevada pale ale. I don't drink much but I tend to enjoy a Sierra with my kakane .. lol.. fortunately it's all mellow. I live on a big lake in Northern California so Im kickin it outside on the deck smokin some bong hits and lookin at the stars. in the next couple of weeks the summer vacation people will start showing up driving their boats drunk at night so i usually listen to the scanner and laugh 😂 because it's always entertaining.. Anyway go easy and remember that paranoia is gunna destroy ya.. 😉

l
Yes, mixing coke and ket is like 2 + 2 = 9.5.

I don't mean in terms of intensity I mean when you combine these different substances they sometimes temper each other in a way as if to take away the arguable received negatives of each substance and equalise it out.

But I was actually surprised by how remarkably different the experience was combining these two it was like a totally different drug but a very enjoyable high which lasted into the next day particularly in terms of mindset.

Although it definitely works better and was more enjoyable for me when I was more gentle with the Coke compared to when I was on sessions with real Coke Fanatics who kept pushing the Coke lines so regularly so that we were really pumped up on that with ketamine thrown on top it was a bit imbalanced towards the Coke end at times.

With the ketamine I think it is possible to be satisfied with for less cocaine and for it to go a lot further, and a much better experience overall.
ya I agree with you about the dosage. the right balance makes a very unique experience and leaves you in a pleasant mood for a good 36 hours...

Yeah just re read it, not wise to do a little line of K then go waffling shit online, my bad I thought he was mixing weed with K lol

But nooooooo don't pollute K with shite coke lol
The coke was excellent quality.. And I smoke bong hits right after a fat line of the k.. Occasionally I like to drop some liquid k on a fat doob and let it dry for 24 hours..

Ah, damn.

Maybe it's the bong water ;)

Just joking. I'm on some platinum GSC.

I love rolling joints even though it's more "stoney" than bong hits.

@NorCalguy707 Hi Dan, nice to meet you.
Am sorry to hear of your broken neck. Are you going to be alright again on day? Do you think you can lay off respectively not take some pharma meds cause of your cannabis? Have you tried differenct strains to maybe address your issues from the car accident, whatever they are? Is this question naiv? Cause it's fair to say that you are a veteran in that regard, which leads me to..
.. we been growin our own for years now in and out so I always have more killer weed than I can smoke. i always pull out these killer lookin buds to smoke every morning and i almost never end up finishing them.. I actually find little nuggets on the floor and my cat has really long hair so he is constantly sweeping up buds and I'll find them in his fur when I'm petting him..
Ahh, i envy you. Are you allowed to grow your own stuff or is it more of a matter of not getting punished too hard when caught, where you live? A while back i had a couple of outdoor grows and i loved it! I like plants in general, plant with a benefit like being edible etc. the more and even in that regard, cannabis sticks out. The numerous potential end products are great for sure, but i like the plant itself too. The paranoia of the chance of getting criminalized for it on the other hand, is far from healthy! Not a fan off. I have some Durban Poison and little of an unknown sativa left, but that won't last forever, so i kind of restrict my consumption. (Not that there wouln't be plenty of other good reasons for.)

Smoke a bowl for me too, please. Cheers 🌱