• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey everyone! I'm lizardman!

Lizardman67

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, it's a pleasure. I used to frequent this site way back in the day, and I'm back now.

I've come back to blue light for a bit of advice. I've started to let my usage slip out of control a little bit and need some help moderating myself.

I'm a student in university, I'm super into writing and the arts, and kind of a social butterfly.

Drugs I do on the regular are MDMA, cocaine, and alcohol. I've been clean off meth for about 8 years now.

So, how ya doing?

Hi @Lizardman67 - welcome to Bluelight!

You probably know your way around by now, but be sure to check out The Dark Side and Health and Recovery for addiction support.

College is definitely a time that a lot of people use drugs, and props to you for seeking help before it goes too far.

I am 28 and still trying to get a grip!

I'm doing alright, got work today on a chilly Sunday.

Do you have any hobbies outside of drugs and alcohol?

Good luck to you in your substance moderation, and in school, and hope to see you around :)

Peace.

Hi @Lizardman67 - welcome to Bluelight!

You probably know your way around by now, but be sure to check out The Dark Side and Health and Recovery for addiction support.

College is definitely a time that a lot of people use drugs, and props to you for seeking help before it goes too far.

I am 28 and still trying to get a grip!

I'm doing alright, got work today on a chilly Sunday.

Do you have any hobbies outside of drugs and alcohol?

Good luck to you in your substance moderation, and in school, and hope to see you around :)

Peace.

Hey man, thanks for the quick reply. Im 29 myself haha! Little bit of a late bloomer heading to post-secondary.
My hobbies are a little lacking these days, I sorta don't have a ton to do besides school work, but usually indulge in shit as long as im caught up.
Thanks a bunch, Ill check out those pages

Welcome to bluelight lizardman!

I am a big fan of you already, I love your name!!