• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey everybody, I’m new as a member but I’ve been here forever as a non member

Goblike

Greenlighter
In my teen years I’d always check this site before getting smacked on whatever new drug we came upon growing up.. now I’m 29 years old and I think it’s time to inquire about my issues myself (like a big boy) and become a part of the community.

I’m a regular opiate user but I downgraded from tar to hydros and tramadols.

anyways, I live in California and people call me Seuss (it’s an inside joke relating to my culture/language which is Arabic) but y’all can call me Gob or whatever the fuck you like, I’m too high to give a shit.

I started my drug escapade in the Middle East with tramadol and tar and continued my adventure throughout the North America’s as I grew older with mostly prescription pills that could barely be considered opiates but hey, you make due with what you got.

I’m happy to be here, and as long as I stay high, I stay happy. I’ve seen many of your posts so I might be more familiar with the veterans than you’d think. I’ve laughed and felt with your threads before, you’re all funny, cool and contribute to this site with your unique personalities/lack thereof. Hope to see you guys on future threads and all. Take care!

What's up @Goblike - good to finally have you - and welcome to Bluelight.

I've never been to the middle east but i am mostly Armenian (still not middle east) and would love to visit western asia (or the middle east).

I hear i can go there and basically live like a king because things are a lot less expensive? Is that true or should i just move to a less expensive US state like South Dakota and start a meth lab instead (haha)? How are the drugs over there?

Trying to stay high all the time sounds hard - or at least it would be on my income. Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy while high or sober?

Also, don't you love @Captain.Heroin? He is the life of The Lounge, IMO.

Yeah i put you two on the spot. But OP seems like cool peoples and CH is the man.

Anyway, as always, a pleasure to convert a lurker into a lighter.

Hope to see you around and that you find parts of the answers you're looking for.

Peace Gob.

What's up @Goblike - good to finally have you - and welcome to Bluelight.

I've never been to the middle east but i am mostly Armenian (still not middle east) and would love to visit western asia (or the middle east).

I hear i can go there and basically live like a king because things are a lot less expensive? Is that true or should i just move to a less expensive US state like South Dakota and start a meth lab instead (haha)? How are the drugs over there?

Trying to stay high all the time sounds hard - or at least it would be on my income. Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy while high or sober?

Also, don't you love @Captain.Heroin? He is the life of The Lounge, IMO.

Yeah i put you two on the spot. But OP seems like cool peoples and CH is the man.

Anyway, as always, a pleasure to convert a lurker into a lighter.

Hope to see you around and that you find parts of the answers you're looking for.

Peace Gob.

What’s up Madness, thanks for the welcome my ninja. I do not recommend living in the Middle East as a drug user. If I weren’t born in America I’d still be serving time there for drug use. I was caught once which ended up in a two month imprisonment, but the second time I was framed by the DEA (they didn’t find anything so they pulled out some hash and said it’s mine. I said it wasn’t once before they beat my face into looking like goulash so I realized the errors in my ways and declared that its the hash I never had. Ended up in jail for another 2 weeks before I was able to contact the American embassy.

as a drug user your life is hell over there, and you can’t really hide it unless a doctor is writing you the scrip because your drug dealer is most likely a snitch or will snitch if caught. if you find the right doctor and persuade him to write you scrips then you’ll have a blast. The women give in to any attention they get (even if you’re foreign, just say you’re a convert) so it’s easy puss and the cost of living is REALLY cheap but so are wages so unless you make your money elsewhere you’re doomed to live on a dollar fifty an hour. People are segregated based on their financial class there as well. For a lighter I’d say your best bet is India (Gua, specifically as there’s no drug laws there, really) that’s where we went to party, or to Lebanon or Cyprus.

America is a great place to live a drug filled life, albeit surrounded by political cockroaches I’d rather be here than around a population that willingly allows the government to treat drug users like they’re trash and even encourages it.

religious people and woke people are one in the same when it comes to their pride. It’s truly pathetic but who cares? I’m just here for the fun times anyways. Lol

as long as I stay high, I stay happy.
lol Love it!
Sounds about right; til it all runs out and we have to deal with paying for the ride. :eek:
Welcome to BL and thanks for sharing your journey up to now. It is the story of most as the plight is non-discriminatory and sometimes... deadly.
My brain is not functioning properly this day so will have to leave off with:
Be as safe as possible and read up on your "enemy(ies)" as this will afford the most effective defense and eventual offense.
Be well,
Ptah

Last edited:
Welcome to this wonderful community Seuss (Gob). I hope you stick around and contribute your experiences and wisdom to these boards that a lot of people call home here. I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome aboard!

🧙‍♂️

As a person who has been arrested in three different countries for drug offenses I’m sure I can be of help. Almost got caught in Saudi with captagon once (middle eastern adderall) which would have led to my death. Thank cheebus for perceived white privilege. Lol

I’m looking forward to seeing more of yours as well! Thanks for the warm welcome and im sure we’ll have much to converse about in the future.

One love ❤️

lol Love it!
Sounds about right; til it all runs out and we have to deal with paying for the ride. :eek:
Welcome to BL and thanks for sharing your journey up to now. It is the story of most as the plight is non-discriminatory and sometimes... deadly.
My brain is not functioning properly this day so will have to leave off with:
Be as safe as possible and read up on your "enemy(ies) as this will afford the most effective defense and eventual offense.
Be well,
Ptah

the wisdom you ooze is not wasted on me, friend. I always keep my eyes and ears open no matter how high I am. I’m not the type of user who pushes his limits, I know my own and I know how to regulate my habits well.

I appreciate your support and hope to get to know you all better through your threads and stories. One day I’ll be a blue lighter like you, I promise! Haha take care of your brain! I can’t have you losing it on me now!

What’s up Madness, thanks for the welcome my ninja. I do not recommend living in the Middle East as a drug user. If I weren’t born in America I’d still be serving time there for drug use. I was caught once which ended up in a two month imprisonment, but the second time I was framed by the DEA (they didn’t find anything so they pulled out some hash and said it’s mine. I said it wasn’t once before they beat my face into looking like goulash so I realized the errors in my ways and declared that its the hash I never had. Ended up in jail for another 2 weeks before I was able to contact the American embassy.

as a drug user your life is hell over there, and you can’t really hide it unless a doctor is writing you the scrip because your drug dealer is most likely a snitch or will snitch if caught. if you find the right doctor and persuade him to write you scrips then you’ll have a blast. The women give in to any attention they get (even if you’re foreign, just say you’re a convert) so it’s easy puss and the cost of living is REALLY cheap but so are wages so unless you make your money elsewhere you’re doomed to live on a dollar fifty an hour. People are segregated based on their financial class there as well. For a lighter I’d say your best bet is India (Gua, specifically as there’s no drug laws there, really) that’s where we went to party, or to Lebanon or Cyprus.

America is a great place to live a drug filled life, albeit surrounded by political cockroaches I’d rather be here than around a population that willingly allows the government to treat drug users like they’re trash and even encourages it.

religious people and woke people are one in the same when it comes to their pride. It’s truly pathetic but who cares? I’m just here for the fun times anyways. Lol

Ah, alright.

I'll stay put for now :p

The hash you never had sounds like an absolute nightmare. That would be the most traumatic experience of my life. I thought having cops smoke my week then put "heroin" on my record was bad. If i was jailed for such a petty thing (that never happened) id lose it!

Right on life is short fuck everyone BUT, be safe my friend.

Nice to meet you, and thank you for sharing what it is like living in the Middle East, very fascinating!