• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hey does kratom only last for 30 minutes?

deadendgame

Bluelighter
Yeah. This shit don't work. I just took 30 g of red bali 30 min ago and I only felt it for a half hour. What is it's onset and duration of action for the different strains and kratom in general? Thanks! Also, it tastes so bitter and is expensive. I only buy this shit because it's the only way I can get high now.

If you needed 30 grams to get high and it only lasted 30 mins then you bought fake shit.

Kratom usually takes 30--60 mins to kick in and lasts for me for about 4--5 hours and even at my LARGEST tolerance when I'd been doing WAAAY too much 12--14 grams got me very high and most people were astounded that I needed that much.

Unless you are a serious opiate addict then about 5-8 grams should get you high for 4 hours.

Some people say it lasts for them for 3 but that's about the minimum.

And some places charge a lot for their Kratom while some have very cheap prices.

Did you buy it at a head shop???

If so, DON'T.

That's rule #1 of Kratom, that headshops sell overly expensive, bunk shit.

Kratom is one of my favorite drugs.

If you find the right vendor it will work for you, or if not, then it must mean you have such a heavy opiate addiction that you need harder opiates.

thanks man. i think my kratom is shit. can I possibly get my money back? i bought it from somewhere online. do you know if they're legit?

Last edited:
^Better edit that Shopname. It is against the forum rules but you can search the web for customer reports.

Kratom doesn't get me 'high' the way that a few big rails of OC or a fat shot of dope would. The 'high' mainly consists of mild but real euphoria, a significant mood lift, and a mild but pleasant body buzz. If you're looking to get really intoxicated, kratom really isn't the ticket.

For me, the good effects of kratom last about 5 hours, depending on the strain. Using the 20oz water bottle method, the onset of action is within minutes. I've found that green vein Malaysian tends to last the longest. After that, I'm back to my miserable self, which is the primary reason that I dose 4x a day.