Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hey anyone in Perth out there , would love to chat and share some experiences

Jay123$

Bluelighter
Hey guys , 41 from margs area , but looking to move to Perth . As per above really

Last edited:
Sourcing is not allowed on here. So a mod will be along in due time and lock this thread. Feel free to interact and make friends, but don't source here.

Welcome,
Sydney chick here
never been to Perth, heard it nice.

What do you do there, what brings you to BL

AND WELCOME!!

Hey nightrider , thanks for welcome . Just enjoying a laugh , and bit of a chat . I lived in Sydney for 6 months , lived in Bronte was really nice . Must be shit over there with lockdown hey , so lucky over here . I’m back down near Margaret river now , most people have heard of it beautiful part of the world that’s for sure .

I'm in central Victoria (Castlemaine) but originally from Perth. Margaret River is a sweet place to be; love Perth too, but enjoyed moving to the bigger city of Melbourne 20 years back now.

I hope you enjoy your time at Bluelight!

I'm in central Victoria (Castlemaine) but originally from Perth. Margaret River is a sweet place to be; love Perth too, but enjoyed moving to the bigger city of Melbourne 20 years back now.

I hope you enjoy your time at Bluelight!
I've surfed Margaret River breaks a few times.. some great beaches there. QLD also... and Bells Beach in VIC.. I love surfing :D A natural rush on par with amphetamines in my opinion!