• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs hexen (n-ethyl hexedrone)?

Long time amp,d-amp, crystal guy. New to cathinones. Has Hex-En. Would like to spike it, but wants to make sure first off that it is safe to do so with cathinones, what the difference is between IV and IM shots (if IM shots will even work). Only asking because crystal cannot be IM'd. Want to know if caths are the same. Will it be a wasted shot, or worth a shit?

I'm trying it for the first time right now, but I don't think I hit the peak yet. I insufflated 40mg split into two doses with 10 mins between each dose. I didn't really get that much of a rush at all, euphoria is just ok so far. It doesn't feel too bad physically, it did sting a lot at first and clogged up my nose but it's not a long-lasting burn and doesn't feel caustic like ethylphenidate (it's a lot like the adderall sting) so hopefully it's not too hard on my nose. It mostly feels like mediocre coke right now, but comes up MUCH slower, slower than insufflated adderall and wayyyy slower than coke. Stuff I got was almost pure-white and made up of fine, tiny crystals that were pretty easy to crush further. I probably should've powdered it even more tbh, I bet that's why it stung a lot. So far it's pretty 'meh', seems like it would be very paranoia-inducing if vaped, though I might try vaping it with an opiate or benzo one day.

Edit: Didn't get that much from this at all, I got it from a very trusted vendor so I think it's legit, but maybe it's not as great for me because I have ADHD. The positive is that the comedown is incredibly gentle so far, almost nonexistent.

Last edited:
Plus everything is constantly being compared to coke, or even "better than 100% coke." Maybe I'm just an old burn-out, but put 0.25 of real coke - flake off the brick - half up each nostril.

This would end all current/future comparisons in about 5 minutes. Or freebase the 10% product you currently get. You might only get one hit out of a gram, but as your ears are ringing you will meet cocaine.

(Point being, a lot of people are getting primarily cut blow, and I seriously doubt Colombia takes the RC world as any more than a joke.)
By the sound of it you must be the only one getting actual 'cocaine'. For it's price, average quality and duration cocaine is over-rated. If i had a choice i'd choose Meth everytime. People make comparisons because of it's mechanism of action and it's popularity.

Columbia don't know any better then, rcs are psychoactives in their own right. Not simply alternatives that struggle to live up to 'real' drugs.

Long time amp,d-amp, crystal guy. New to cathinones. Has Hex-En. Would like to spike it, but wants to make sure first off that it is safe to do so with cathinones, what the difference is between IV and IM shots (if IM shots will even work). Only asking because crystal cannot be IM'd. Want to know if caths are the same. Will it be a wasted shot, or worth a shit?

I would strongly advice against intramuscular shots as these substances are caustic and have shitty bioavailability similar to the amphetamine class(correct me if i'm wrong.) Stick to vaping or rectal administration if you're anxious about intravenous.

Done some research with this one, there's not much useful information online about this. Everyone says it's 'like coke'. As someone who has experienced every level of cocaine, from the shittiest , to the homie's headstash in Central America, gonna have to strongly disagree, in case this is what people are looking for. I guess it's kinda like coke in the first hour or two, chatty and a bit of euphoria, but there's not really a rush in the same way.

Redosing works better than I was led to believe on the web in terms of bringing back the feeling, however I found that psychosis and delusions kicked in quickly. Hard to say exactly when, but probably after about 12-18 hours of consistent dosing, things were in full swing. I felt 110% even though I was totally dehydrated and sleep deprived. It only got worse from there, I strongly recommend against sessions lasting more than 4-8 hours.

Disclaimer: the next part of this post is totally against HR and was a mistake that I made due to being sleep deprived, an insomniac, a compulsive doser, and a workaholic. So basically my first trial with a gram of this, started with me doing a few bumps to test the waters, I was supposed to go to sleep after the first dose. Felt good, motivated. Work started getting done. Anyways, to make a long story short, I quickly started thinking this was the holy grail and that I was doing great even without sleep and water and food, they didnt really even cross my mind. This led to me staying up for 6 days, only taking cat naps here and there. I ate a few meals total and drank not enough water. I got a lot around the house done the first 2 days, felt very productive, but then things started to go downhill. I was under the impression that I was being very productive but this was a total delusion. Shadow people came around the 2nd or 3rd night, were in full swing by the 5th and 6th. Maybe 12 hours total of sleep spread through the week over like 2 or 3 nights. The last bit, I stayed up for 3 days straight. Having constant hallucinations, colors dripping, voices, music, etc. Full blown amp psychosis with a bit less paranoia. I was mostly having a blast but I had to pay the tax the week after. One interesting note, at a certain dose, 80% of the time I would start to feel a sensation like a nonstop orgasm for sometimes just a few minutes, or sometimes for literally hours. Like nothing ever before.

On to the important part: I had some kind of cardiac incident on the 6th night after finishing off the first g and doing some of the 2nd, maybe 100mg or so over too short of period of time because tolerance had kicked in. Doing small bumps until I got to where I wanted to be, but then suddenly (despite being in a calm state of mind, all factors considered), I began to feel my throat drying up extremely fast. After that, chest pains, which got to be extreme. Followed by shallow breathing, then difficult breathing, then feeling like I have to force myself to breathe, along with the crushing chest pain feeling. I did all my usual calming stuff, called someone who always calms me down, but things kept getting worse. It felt like I was going to die, or possibly have a seizure (I've had one before so I kind of know what it feels like).

It got to be so bad I had to call my homie to watch me in case I fell out and needed ambulance or something (something I've only had to do 2 other times in my whole life). I've been around the block many times, I've been too high on just about everything, and I know the difference between being too high/having a panic attack, and actually being on the verge of medical attention. I was one step away from needing medical attention, and damage my have been done regardless. The strangest thing was that once I got into that state of danger, all feelings of being high vanished, and I just felt negative physiological effects. Lasted a few hours before the chest pain subsided and breathing returned to normal. I thought I might die for a while that night.

Point of this long ass story - be careful with this stuff. It's easy to get carried away and it's not too forgiving on the mind and body. I don't recommend going over 150mg in day, make sure you eat, hydrate, and sleep. Take a week or two or more off, before having another session. I'm not sure if I'll get any more except as an aphrodisiac to dose myself with for certain lovers who would get down with me in that state, every once in a while. This seemed to be the only good use (putting this on a page break to emphasize) -

This is not a good work drug. I was hoping for a short acting amp-type high with a dopamine buzz, but it's quite different. Totally useless for work, unless maybe used at low doses once a month or something for big pushes of work.

Updates anyone? am more curious about the insufflated dosage, and duration, Do you come down the same day just fine to sleep? I am wondering if this could be done around 5 p.m and still sleep at 10 p.m? Not real interested in long lasting stims 2 hrs to 4 preferred. I have always found the long lasting ones to be a bit annoying and paranoia inducing after several hours of being stimulated. Might be posting a review soon if anyone is interested. A friend of mine is researching stims trying to find a good balance of euphoria, and functionality. And something that does not have a long half life like 3fpm. He believes the long half lives make things a bit dangerous.

Bluuberry said:
Point of this long ass story - be careful with this stuff. It's easy to get carried away and it's not too forgiving on the mind and body. I don't recommend going over 150mg in day, make sure you eat, hydrate, and sleep. Take a week or two or more off, before having another session. I'm not sure if I'll get any more except as an aphrodisiac to dose myself with for certain lovers who would get down with me in that state, every once in a while. This seemed to be the only good use (putting this on a page break to emphasize) -

Can you actually be sure that you take a single dose as an aphrodisiac and not redose shortly after only to perhaps find yourself in a similar kind of hell? I've never been a fan of stimulants but still at some point in my life surprisingly had my share of amphetamines and cathinones, and honestly speaking, in my experience there's no such a thing as a single dose with this stuff (especially with the sorts of a-PVP, MDPV and similar ones), afterwards there's only compulsive redosing (often even if you don't really like the stuff) until you get so sick of it that you eventually manage to stop, sleep it off, and never take it again... or not if you happen to be a stimulant enthusiast and will keep going on forever, which luckily I'm not.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a real rough comedown with this? Yesterday I got a pack in and immediately started vaping it off foil and doing lil bumps this went on from like 12 - 4 and at around 5 I started crashing hard I was very nasous and had a fat headache, I had been drinking gatorde all day. Then I started puking and continued puking for about 3 hours every 30 minutes and eventually i was just bile coming out. Once the vomiting calmed down I decided to take a serequal and clonidine and eventually made it to sleep.

But it was one of the worst comedowns I ever had has anyone else expierance something like this

Any data on solubility of N-Ethyl-Hexedrone?
-----
Okay, the freebase is soluble at least 18mg/mL in hexane, and I think its an oil freebase because it doesn't finish drying.
10mg vaporized sends bpm pounding to 120, numbs the mouth, then slowly rises to a nice stimulation. Wears off in 30 minutes feeling tired and bad.
However 40mg vaporized afterward only added to the side effects (constant 100bpm+) and never reached that initial euphoria (which was pretty mild at best).
Won't repeat.

Last edited:
Intravenous Religion

Does anyone have information on IV use and whether this one will cause bellringers? At what dosage did you IV it and at what dosage do you IV other stimulants?

First of all, this is my favorite stimulant. Better than coke or meth for a few reasons. I will usually IV 60mg-75mg at first. The effects, there is almost no way I can speak of them. It is like getting a 45 minutes cocaine/meth full body rush. I find it more euphoric to IV than any other drug. And one good thing about it is after the 45 minute (real rushy period) you reviece more of a warm calming methamphetamine type high for another 3 hours. And then, you can actually re-dose, and get the exact same rush you did before.

It's painful, but pretty fun for a short while when snorted. My batch burns and doesn't numb a lot though. Duration is like 1 hour with ~20mg.

Currently testing this for the first time. Been smoking crack most of the past two days, so that'll play a roll in my report. Also, I have about 1.5g of crack I am smoking while vaping the hex-en. My first thought of the hex en, after a couple hits, was that it certainly cannot be compared to a-pvp; at least not an equal. Maybe a-pvp's baby sister. No real rush but within a few minutes i was feeling great and talking everyone's ears off. After a short intermission where I walked across town to my own place (about 30 minutes) I continued my occasional vaping but now and again have incorporated crack hits, mainly doing the hits back to back. Doing the hits back to back does provide a wonderful rush that neither could provide on their own. I'll soon be out of crack but I don't mind. I am enjoying the hex en very much. I'm with my girlfriend and we can talk and fuck all night. Typically we will go a day or three sniffing ethylphenidate (I love it) but this is a nice break as it's not destroying our noses and I love vaping; mainly smoking meth. We are smoking the hex en out of a meth pipe and it is surprisingly smooth and doesn't taste too bad at all. Leaves a little residue, but I also have a habit of getting g impatient and holding the lighter too close or not twirling the pipe enough. All in all, it's not as strong as I'd hoped in terms of a rush (I'd heard reports comparing it to a-pvp, which is one of my all time favorites) but it's definitely a smooth ride with pleasant euphoria. It's still early in my expirence.. I will report more later on.

Update: about 24 hours later I am polishing off the last of the two grams( vaped between me and the girlfriend). We could have certainly made it stretch longer but we tend to start continuously redosing when we become tweaked enough. For example I'd say we each took around 30 hits an hour last night between midnight and 6AM . Please though don't go doing this yourself just because I did. This is far beyond recommended dosage. Regardless, We've had a blast! Honestly very pleased with this substance. While it's no apvp, I now can see why people made the comparison. It doesn't have apvps rush but it is quite euphoric and has a high desire to redose( which I actually love; I love constantly redosing dopamanergic stims). I will definitely be getting this one again. Ended up getting a little more crack to mix with the last few hits ( such a great combo doing the hits back to back). I started off vaping with a meth pipe but found I preferred smoking off foil with a crack pipe as the tube. The resin builds up in the crack pipe and at the end you can smoke that by vaping along the sides:)

Last edited:
I'm not very used to these. Just testing some of these recreationally here and there. I got 2g bag of this stuff. Smell is like typical strong cathinone. Tested around 200mg during 8 hours using various doses. Also mixed 60mg of MDMA in the end of the experience. It seems like MDMA made it interesting in the end but otherwise only could I get something out of it was the very first dose. Otherwise the side effects seemed to take over and made it difficult to actually do anything on it for me.. I dunno maybe it's meant to be used small doses. not combined with anything or something or it's just me.. Also blowing blood out of nose few days later.. Oh and.. three days hangover or whatever before feeling like normal completely :D Initially effect was quite similar what others describe, more talkative etc. Very mild euphoria from this compound alone was noticed.

Last edited:
It isnt numbing anything in the nonharmful way coke does as a local anaesthetic

your hex-en is FREEBASE and fucking caustic (HIGH pH. extremely basic. BAD) as shit that numbness is the goddamn saponification of your fatty tissue you crazy fucks

i know this feeling from a lab experiment gone wrong

sorry if someone else addressed this

don't vape this shit if you care at all about your health

Last edited:
It isnt numbing anything in the nonharmful way coke does as a local anaesthetic

your hex-en is FREEBASE and fucking caustic (HIGH pH. extremely basic. BAD) as shit that numbness is the goddamn saponification of your fatty tissue you crazy fucks

i know this feeling from a lab experiment gone wrong

sorry if someone else addressed this

don't vape this shit if you care at all about your health

It's not harmless, the local anaesthetic action of coke is what makes it particularly bad for your heart.

Turn it into a salt like the HCl salt if you want to snort these drugs instead of smoke it - check what form your source gave you.

So how toxic is this stuff? How bad is it to use <100mg a couple days in a row?

Hexen?
Who thinks up these names, some crusty Polock?
Lol.
Seriously call it "Hexedrine", now THAT's a marketable drug name....the FDA would probably approve a dangerous drug with a name as cool as Hexedrine.

Im suprised this hasnt generated the interest of x- pv users. Some have commented but i wouldve expected people flocking to this. I say this without having a chance to try hexen tho.

I received a sample out of curiosity and after reading this and some other threads, threw ~150mg on a foil. It had that smell that comes with opening most meds fresh from the pharmacy. Was pure white and sparkly, some clumps, but broke under pressure. I used to be into running foils of freshly made anhydrous meth about a decade ago and miss those days at times... Though I was pretty hooked on spice blends I never did try any of the bath salts or non-'noid rcs. I've had low and high quality coke, as well as tons of adderol and dexedrine and Ritalin crushed and snorted. I only had a few vapes per hour throughout the day. Was very much like vaping Annie, but more potent hit for hit and wore off after a few hours of cessation rather than a day later. With annie i would have raced through the whole foil. I LOVED it... but alas had to sleep so couldn't even cash the foil. Knew I'd be into it every day and through the night, so threw the rest out.... it's pretty cheap for big amounts, so I figure if I can find a holder to ration me I can get more. I'd say the high is somewhere in between adderol and coke... but closer to an amphetamine with just a little more euphoria. At bedtime I wasn't down yet so had a few tokes. Couldn't seem to get stoned so had twice the usual dose. For an hour I was feeling very much like I'd had a decent blotter post-peak... Then all of a sudden my alarm woke me up in the morning feeling wonderfully rested. ...and wishing I hadn't ditched the stash. It's like having a way to smoke mid grade meth off foil all day and sleep at night instead of ending up strung out, which is what keeps me away from dope. Had I kept the 2g sample, I'd get so hooked... and probably do multi day runs after less than a week. Hell, I fiend and get cranky when out of pot... this shit out of my league.