• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hexen combos?

BanE

Bluelighter
Hey guys, have a batch of hexen with me. In my stash i have some tramadol, Lyrica, Etizolam.

Would combining any of them with hexen be dangerous?

If not what should add to hexen (Pls state quantity) for an enhanced experience,

Will be vaping via foil for the hexen,

Thanks Guys!

Best approach would probably be skip everything while on Hexen vaping binge, redosing tends to get out of control and you end up taking way more - and more often - than you should. So it's probably best not to haphazardly add in other random substances.

Once your finished and ready to crash then use a normal dose of etizolam to help you come down and ease into sleep.

I'm not sure how safe it would be to mix the other two, tramadol and lyrica, into the mix.

Do not combine tramadol with hexen, under any circumstances. Tramadol is a weird opiate and is dangerous to mix with stimulants because of the risk of serotonin syndrome (not with hexen though, but with serotonin releasing stimulants), and tramadol lowers the seizure threshold as do stimulants like hexen, so it can result in seizures. People can and do die from mixing tramadol with stimulants.

Lyrica also lowers seizure threshold, but not nearly as much as tramadol. Etizolam will make it less stimulating and less anxious, but will also lower inhibitions and lead to more out of control redosing with hexen, especially since you'll feel less stimulated. Like MDPV_Psychosis said, etizolam and other benzos are best used when you want to come down and sleep (in fact they're the best knock-out option by far). I've also taken a bit of it when I was feeling too stimulated or anxious, to smooth it out.

Tramadol is to avoid, being an SNRI.

A good combo? Crystal hex, and good old fashioned Xanax. Failing that, dosing a non-sedating dose of etizolam an hour or so before the NEH session, that way you remove practically any comedown - just don't spoil the stimulation by overdoing it with benzos.

Weed doesn't work the same for everybody when combined with stimulants. Some, the lucky ones, get a relaxing effect that makes the stimulant effects smoother; others get much higher heart rate and much higher anxiety ( even panic attacks which feel very much like heart attacks). So I would be careful with it.

Weed doesn't work the same for everybody when combined with stimulants. Some, the lucky ones, get a relaxing effect that makes the stimulant effects smoother; others get much higher heart rate and much higher anxiety ( even panic attacks which feel very much like heart attacks). So I would be careful with it.
This is very true. I can't even enjoy smoking anymore like I used to and mixing weed with other substances will affect how the body processes it.

I could be wrong and I haven't looked into it much but my guess is that the balance of chemicals in the brain affects the enjoyment of a THC high. I smoked weed almost every day for 6 years and then I started abusing oxymorphone daily and I would get paranoid when I smoked/edibles/vaped. Then I had a TBI consisting of a hemorrhage (intraventricular hemorrhage of the posterior horn in the left lateral ventricle) and a diffuse axonal injury. I got a med card like a year before the injury so I would know the exact percentages of what I was consuming and I tried slowly reintroducing it many times and it's always an unpleasant experience with increasing the pain around my lumbar fracture and making me anxious.