• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Hex-En (Ethyl-Hexedrone)-is it worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaudevilleVillain

Greenlighter
I can't find much about this compund,it seems that 4F-MHP can be dysphoric so I was thinking if a combo with Hex-En or if just taking Hex-En by itself could be of any interest to anyone who likes stims.

A new stim,apparently it should be somewhat like "coke".Here's some info:" synthetic stimulant compound derivative of the cathinone class developed in 2011. It supposedly acts as NDRI (norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor) with higher selectivity for dopamine transporter than norepinephrine transporter)."

Bath salts are RCs anyway,mephedrone is a good example -correct me if I'm wrong-,at least meph high seemed to be fun.Well,going with etiz by this point.

ethyl-Hexedrone is without a doubt my favor RC stimulant. It is as though you have taken coke, which doesn't come down for three hours. I used to IV it and it was better than any rush I've ever had. Better than coke or meth. It's like getting the same rush as meth, then when its over this mellow coke high takes on for about 3 more hours. You can re-shoot a few times a day and not miss any rush too.

Out of the current serious of crappy china stimulants, this one ranks near the top. We're past the days of anything good. They've all been banned.
N-Ethylhexedrone is decent for what it's worth though. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it unless you had nothing else available.

There's a whole mega-thread on it, in which I wrote about my experience in some detail, check it out if you want. I was pretty underwhelmed, I haven't even wanted to try it again yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.