• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin

[email protected]

Greenlighter
I have been doing heroin for about a year. The withdrawls are bad but there's one dealer i buy from where after 8 hours I'm in full blown withdrawl! I mean violently throwing up, profuse sweating, I just feel as if I'm dying! Could.it be something he's cutting it with. I might mention the dopes not really good but when i cant get my regular guy i go to this one. What could it be that's making me SO freaking SICK?? Any thoughts please.....thanks.

**Is it possible to lace the Heroin with buprenorphine strips? I also want to mention i inject it. Is it possible to break the strips down to powder? Thanks
yes in prision here they use to take bupe strips and smoke them with tea in paper and the most addicted people would somehow get it into a powder and liquid and inject it. Alot of people were dying in aus and nz prisions from smoking bupe and injecting it. The most desperate would even inject a bupe strip that somebody stashed in their mouth. I would advised not injecting a bupe strip. They removed them from jails here now at its peak it was crazy people were bleeding from the nose from smoking bupe strips.

The fact that you go into withdrawals eight hours later and not immediately rules out any possibility of it being cut with buprenorphine.

Does it have the typical euphoria your heroin does? It could just be very weak product allowing you to go into withdrawals sooner, or fentanyl if in fact you normally get heroin and not street fentanyl or fentadope.

I have been doing heroin for about a year. The withdrawls are bad but there's one dealer i buy from where after 8 hours I'm in full blown withdrawl! I mean violently throwing up, profuse sweating, I just feel as if I'm dying! Could.it be something he's cutting it with. I might mention the dopes not really good but when i cant get my regular guy i go to this one. What could it be that's making me SO freaking SICK?? Any thoughts please.....thanks.

nuffsaid

Have you thought about quitting instead?
Srsly, there's so many "heroin ruined my life"-threads on this forum, that you'd think people might learn from them..
You've been injecting a highly addictive substance for a year, you should stop before it takes away everything from you. You're already at a point where you KEEP BUYING from someone who is obviously playing with your life to make more money, you are already deep in addiction. I think you had enough fun.

yes in prision here they use to take bupe strips and smoke them with tea in paper and the most addicted people would somehow get it into a powder and liquid and inject it. Alot of people were dying in aus and nz prisions from smoking bupe and injecting it. The most desperate would even inject a bupe strip that somebody stashed in their mouth. I would advised not injecting a bupe strip. They removed them from jails here now at its peak it was crazy people were bleeding from the nose from smoking bupe strips.
Smoke them really? Please don't spew random bs

Smoking bupe and gettin cute sounds like a waste of time although sniffin up films is hardly better

Heroin VS Fentanyl....or it could simply be good dope versus bad dope. Buy more, or go to rehab if you want the withdrawals to go away.

Uhh it kinda sounds to me like maybe the heroin you're getting is crappy quality.

I mean what you're describing to me sounds like regular withdrawal. I mean usually withdrawal won't be that intense after only 8 hours with heroin. But at 8 hours heroin can definitely start to have worn off with you starting to get sick. And if the dope you're getting from that particular dealer is low quality it could be you're taking less than you think you are, explaining why it's resulting in you being in more severe withdrawal sooner.

When I was using heroin every day, a decent shot would last me 8-12 hours. I'd usually have my morning shot around 7am, start working on getting money for the day, start transitioning from the high to withdrawal around 3-4pm, about 8 hours later, and be getting fairly sick by around 8pm 12 hours later.

I usually wouldn't be starting to throw up, I generally don't start throwing up from opioid withdrawal until quite far into it. But by 12 hours after a decent shot I'd definitely be into restlessness sweating like crazy eyes watering unable to get conformable or sit still.

But that's with a decent shot, with a crappy one I'd usually last a lot less time.

So yeah this doesn't strike me as particularly unusual.

I don't want to be all preachy, but I'm gonna be all preachy:

The problem is not the dealer or what he's cutting it with. The problem is that you're doing heroin.

People have told me that many times over the many years I was on heroin and God knows how much I just HATED hearing that (and even lashed back at them for saying it)... maybe it's cause deep down inside I knew it was the truth.