• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin

Mind_Games

Greenlighter
I’m gonna try some heroin for the first time (tar)
And I was wondering what’s the best way to use it, I don’t want to try IV. And how much I should start with.

And I was wondering what’s the best way to use it, I don’t want to try IV. And how much I should start with.
If you arent going to bang, grab some Tylenol PMs and apply a small amount of water to them to wash off the coating. Set them aside after youve rubbed it off with a paper towel. Take a plate and put the tar youll use (2 points = piece), then fill a glass with water, dip your finger in the water so you attract a few drops and rub it into the tar - this will spread it out in a concentric fashion. Crush up the pills on the plate with a tablespoon. When ground enough mix the two well. You can let it dry if you wish but I like a moist mix for sake of nose and high. Thats called busting a mix in the South.

You can also monkey water it, mix with water and snort. Fucking nasty though and smoking is just wasteful and tasteless IMO.

What’s the best way to smoke it?
TBH smoking never did much for me, and it tastes disgusting, imagine smoking vinegar. I always used foil, and have only smoked a few times. My preference would be IV, Bust a mix, monkey water, IM, smoking.

If it's the first time you will use, vaporizing over aluminum foil is the best way because it's much safer than the other routes and you will feel the effects very fast. As long as you don't mix it with other depressants like benzodiazepines or alcohol, it's pretty hard to overdose.
If I were you, I would definitely not shoot it because, usually, once you shoot it, using it any other way will feel like waste (amount and intoxication wise). Intrarectal is another very efficient way to use. Don't get careless or cocky thinking that you can control your use and do it a couple times a week. The amount of people who can use Heroin casually without getting dependent is miniscule.
Finally, try to make sure that you don't have Fentanyl tainted Heroin which can be fatal especially if you don't have a big habit (even if you do, it could be fatal).
Good luck.

If it's the first time you will use, vaporizing over aluminum foil is the best way because it's much safer than the other routes and you will feel the effects very fast. As long as you don't mix it with other depressants like benzodiazepines or alcohol, it's pretty hard to overdose.
If I were you, I would definitely not shoot it because, usually, once you shoot it, using it any other way will feel like waste (amount and intoxication wise). Intrarectal is another very efficient way to use. Don't get careless or cocky thinking that you can control your use and do it a couple times a week. The amount of people who can use Heroin casually without getting dependent is miniscule.
Finally, try to make sure that you don't have Fentanyl tainted Heroin which can be fatal especially if you don't have a big habit (even if you do, it could be fatal).
Good luck.

what happens if I put some on my weed and smoke it in a pipe

what happens if I put some on my weed and smoke it in a pipe
It burns up too quickly like that. You'll burn up all the dope. Before you'll even feel it. Chasing the dragon (smoking off foil) is the best for the first time. Even if IV users say its a waste, what do you care? You're not strung out so you dont have to make every little bit last to sustain a daily habit... And its better than shoving it up your ass.

Foil pen tube and lighter melt it then take the melted stuff and put it in a spliff/joint

Honestly if I were you I'd plug it. It's foolproof (smoking on foil is tricky when you start out especially if you don't have anybody there physically to show you how to do it, you're gonna waste a lot of it) and very strong, only second to IV in my opinion.

W
TBH smoking never did much for me, and it tastes disgusting, imagine smoking vinegar. I always used foil, and have only smoked a few times. My preference would be IV, Bust a mix, monkey water, IM, smoking.

Whatever you do don't IM it this is why this is from a missed shot thats completely healed

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1