• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin

I have already got mirtazepine and ambien ambien does not work well and I have not actually tried the mirtazepine.

They tell me I should sleep a minimum of 8 hours on the ambien at an absolute maximum dose of 10mg. But at 10mg I get about 2 or 3 hours or sleep

Sounds like our WDs are a lot a like, as far as sleep goes, that's what always dose me in too I won't sleep a wink for 5 days straight without help each time I WD.

Just keep telling yourself how far you've come, and if you go score it'll all be for nothing now. Don't let yourself forget that. Each time your about to break down find something else to do, anything, take a shower, get some pot and binge watch TV, go get some lope, go see a doctor and get some clonidine(this WILL help), but it's really hard to just sit there and do nothing for a couple hours while you wait for a craving or wave of WD to pass, if you don't distract yourself somehow chances are you WILL break sooner or later.

Im home now feeling alright hopefully going to keep it that way. Hoping things go straight im going to try that's for sure

Doing good still and feeling better
Awesome job!! Keep it up! I encourage exercise too as soon as you can even if it's just a brisk walk around the block. The sooner your body is doing things to produce natural endorphins, the less intense the cravings get IMO.