• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin

xibenix

Bluelighter
How fast is your tolerance to heroin supposed to devlop? I started maybe 3-4 weeks ago, and i have only been snorting it however it seems my tolerance has developed incredibly fast it takes me an incredible amount to get high and it seems like no amount really feels like "too much" to me in one dose or in one day, i never feel near overdose i just keep needing more and more to get high.

When i started even the littlest bump had me feeling worried like i was too high. I've been dosing everyday since for the past 3-4 weeks, there was a day or a few in between i did not have it. Anyways i spend like more and more money each day and get less high, i dont know exact measurements but i know i went through 100$ worth today in less than a few hours and it was a massive big chunk probably between 0.7g and 1g i snorted all of that and got a decent high but like im not even nodding. After doing that large amount. Most people i know can feel good off like a 10 or 20 or even puke off that much.

Asthe days go on i keep having to snort much much more bigger quantities just to get a satisfiying high and its a decent product from my dealer like i witness it fuck up my other friends fairly well. Should i find a new dealer, or something?

Yeah, it's a crappy drug unless you just use it occasionally (like once every 6 months). Suboxone is better I've heard, especially once your spending all your money.

Yeah, it's a crappy drug unless you just use it occasionally (like once every 6 months). Suboxone is better I've heard, especially once your spending all your money.

I don't even...

How are you going to compare heroin to suboxone lol. Suboxone most definitely is not better, although it's utilized often as a maintence drug to get off heroin but they are totally different opiates and you sound like you have no experience with either.

To OP:

Yes, using heroin daily will quickly snowball your tolerance, that's just how it is man. That's why it leads to people pawning all their shit real quick once they get hooked and robbing people or stores for shit to get their fix. Heroin is really addictive and tolerance grows very fast with daily use and it sounds like you already have a hefty little habit so I suggest quiting now before your withdrawals get really really bad.

Kratom is good for transitioning off heroin, it helps with the withdrawals.

If you don't think you can deal with withdrawals then you could look for a suboxone or methadone maintenance program to get on so you stop spending all your money on heroin but then you are accepting that you are now dependent on opiates, and are essentially bound too where ever you life because you need that maintence to not get sick and have horrible withdrawals.

Anyways, heroin addiction sucks, I know man I've been there and still am although I got it a lot more under control now but if you ever want to ask any questions or talk or anything, send me a pm.

Good luck.

Just bought a half teenth of powder put some on the foil wasent watching and it ran on to my leg ouch skin off and everything lol. England here.