• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin tolerance

Jackpot507

Greenlighter
I have a very high tolerance to painkillers. I have tried heroin a few times recently through iv and I haven't been feeling full effects. Do I have a tolerance to heroin because of my painkiller tolerance?

Yes, absolutely. Tar or powder? What kinda painkillers? Oxy? When I switched from Oxy to H I had a huge tolerance already

Were you shootin the pks also? I'm surprised you didnt get what you were lookin for with the IV route. I switched from OC to smokin tar and it took me a week or two to get used to the feeling but it still did the job....

Depends your painkiller tolerance. What were you taking, how much each dose, and how much daily on average. Knowing that it's still hard for anyone to say because we don't know the quality/purity of the heroin you are getting.

Oc 40s, 10 5 mg vicodin, or 10 5 mg perks. About twice aday

Yeah, you already have an opiate tolerance. You would need to do more heroin than someone like I would (I haven't touched full agonists for a long time).

Maybe you should try snorting a good line of the powder, get a feel for what dose you like, then try IVing 1/2 of that or so, and work your way up.

I switched from doing about 2 or 3 80's a day to a gram and a half a day. But not of this was IVing so it's hard to compare.

I'm not gonna say any numbers but it worked out to be about the same amount. But with the Oc's that was using once or twice a day where the H was all day long....

lol yeah man i just wanted to say price wise

i went from doing around 8-12 30mg oxy ir's a day to heroin and i spend about half the price i spent on the oxy and get high for id say atleast twice the amount of time (pretty much all fuckin day with harder partying in the evening).

Now if i wanted to switch back to oxy id easily be doing 20-30 a day to satisfy my dope habit which STILL costs half as much as i spent on oxy.

oxy is basically expensive heroin in my book (unless you IV it...then heroin kills oxy hands down). but I sniff for the most part unless I have a lot of dope and ample fresh pins and shit.

But yeah around paterson...if you get good dope 1 bundle would have my 10x 30mg oxy ir per day habit satisfied...