• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin then naltrexone

duke218

Greenlighter
I just wanted to know if you can take naltrexone 15 hours after heroin use?? please some helpful advice or someone who has done it.

I just got out of rehab 2 weeks ago and slipped up and used the past 2 days not a lot but have a script for naltrexone and my rents want me taking it tommrow morning they don't know that I used the past 2 days tho

but I want to quit and get on the naltrexone then get the vibatrol shot in a week or 2. My doctor also said before rehab when I had withdraws off heroin that people have taken the naltrexone 2 days after heroin use and it makes u withdraw hard for that day but then it gets better so idk if it would be the same if I took it 15 hours after last use or worse.

somple solution- just don't take the pill, my parents have been watching me "take" the naltrexone pill since january but i just put the pill in my mouth then push it to the top back of my mouth with my tongue. you can even take a sip of water without swallowing the pill! spit the pill out when they turn there backs and thats a wrap

or if u really wan a try to get clean just do what i said above for a couple days so u won't get sick then actually swallow the pill