Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Shelf-life

Sowle

Bluelighter
Hey there,

Just wondering what the shelf-life of dope (brought in Syd) is. I found some from a couple of months ago, still sealed.

I have searched and asked around but keep on getting conflicting info on what type of H we get in syd (#4 yes???), how easily it breaks down and what the consequences of this happening would be. Any info would be great.

Thanks.

No 4 heroin usually refers to the highest grade. Providing it was not cut with something which might cause premature decomposition, heroin should have a good long shelf life.

Many years ago I knew a user who's brother was a rather famous Aussie sportsman. He had - with a form of semi official Thai sanction (don't ask) - managed to secure a life times supply....mmm, well he actually OD'ed in the end so I guess it was more than a lifetimes supply :\

Anyway, his father had years before half constucted a brick wall as part of the unfinished renovations to the house, and as the boys thought it would never be finished, it became the stash. When the lads went off surfing one weekend they came home to find dad had finished the wall 8o 8(

However, the story goes that some time later the wall was attacked by desparate sons, and the stash retrieved in good order. So if that's anything to go by, heroin can stand some moisture, and possibly even alkali conditions, and it seems it can be left for some time without degrading.

I tought that H turned into morphine when it comes in contact with moisture, am I wrong?

Well if that was the case then you wouldn't be IVing heroin, you would be IVing Morphine? After all you gotta mix it with water...

Heroin by deacetylation in the body is converted to morphine...if you might be thinking of that...