• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin purity nowadays? Please report your local H quality here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is s very difficult thing. Different people using different product, there's tolerance, experience, internet ego, all mixed together.

There are ways that experienced people can make good, educated guesses about product purity and such, but it takes time and ah, research. ;)

There's comparison to pills. One can compare how sniffing 1 or 2 bags compares to how many milligrams of various pills. If you've had experience with variety, with education and common sense, you can make better estimates. Then things like the look, the taste, the drip, etc.

Fentanyl has certain different feels. Experienced users can tell the difference, but it's difficult if its mostly heroin with a little fent mixed in.

I have a friend that needed a comprehensive blood test. He was a daily iv user and used a variety of product from around this very big East coast city. O fent showed up and i know that it was tested for. I can only say that for now, at least with some of the main stamps in this major city, fent has not made its way in. This may be another testament to the very controlled stamp bag system.

Eastern North Carolina Pitt county area as well as port city it’s all complete garbage. Copped from 20 or so different people so far and I’ve only got itchy and tore my skin up once after spending nearly $2000 on trash. It’s real but very low quality stuff. If you don’t have a tolerance it’s probably decent I’d suppose. It didn’t used to be like this tho. It used to be easy as hell to get nearly pure dope. I’ve quit and moved on, it’s very sad but I don’t think ill ever be able to get that perfect high ever again, no matter how hard I try or want to do it even if I pick up and use it won’t get me high :( probably better off who knows but on opiates life is so easy. Being successful is easy, having good ideas and following through with them, cake. Idk why but I’m such a better person when I’m high.

Western US: Southern coast heroin was always super strong. It gets weaker and weaker as you head north. This was before Fentanyl though. Nowadays I hear heroin has vanished for many folks!

Instead of moving this this 5 year old thread to Drug Culture I'm just gonna close it. Probably every one can agree that H is a thing of the past in most areas and they are stuck with fent.

If H ever makes a comeback we can always reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.