• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin potpourri

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I was curious to see if it was becoming common in other areas for "heroin" to be a mix of fentanyl and several other drugs. I started to notice stimulant like effects from "heroin" sourced from different dealers in an area that covers East to West Coast Central Florida and after admitting myself to detox several times and receiving urine test results after several overdoses I was surprised to see I tested positive for methamphetamine and cocaine when I had not previously used either. I would like to hear other users subjective experiences related to this subject because the mixing seems to be happening at source and not one dealer because the same results have been received from many different dealers, who were separated by up to 2yrs time and several hundred miles of distance.

It seems like every time I try to purchase "heroin" now it is more than obvious that I am also consuming a stimulant as well. Is this common practice in the current American heroin scene or is this simply a new development relegated to Florida? Either way it is the disturbing new face of heroin that started to arise in my area about the time when fentanyl served by African Americans completely took over the market from Diacetylmorphine that had been previously controlled by Dominican and Puerto Rican dealers.

Last edited:
I have been using a blacklight ultraviolet light on my stuff for years and always has green a deep thick green color in appearance, howeverwhen they started adding the fentanyl you can see it in blotchy orange spots with the blacklight. And yes I have had the same thing happen when tested where I had not used any Coke or meth and have it come up on certain batches of H, it's a sad sad situation out there.

I'm thinking about stepping off for a while. Here I sit with 300 plus Suboxone strips all I got to do is make the decision and do it.

I have been using a blacklight ultraviolet light on my stuff for years and always has green a deep thick green color in appearance, howeverwhen they started adding the fentanyl you can see it in blotchy orange spots with the blacklight. And yes I have had the same thing happen when tested where I had not used any Coke or meth and have it come up on certain batches of H, it's a sad sad situation out there.

I'm thinking about stepping off for a while. Here I sit with 300 plus Suboxone strips all I got to do is make the decision and do it.

You sitting on brand name or generics? I’ve found every generic I’ve tried to be inferior and they seem to be everywhere now that the patent has run out or whatever on the formulation.

-GC

You sitting on brand name or generics? I’ve found every generic I’ve tried to be inferior and they seem to be everywhere now that the patent has run out or whatever on the formulation.

-GC
The real ones.

Do you think they add the stimulating drug so that the fentanyl don't OD the customers ass?

Fentanyl is cheap as fuck, but kills people, add some upper and there you have some shit that will wake the customer up who's OD'ing on fent, why else add an upper?