• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

sluthead

Greenlighter
Is it possible to survive shooting 2 and 1/2 bundles of heroin for the first time? Just wondering, lets say you IVed the the 2 1/2 bundles is there any chance you would just wake up with brain damage?

I mean, I know it matters how strong the dope is, but if you tried the heroin first and it seemed to be strong, j.w. if it is possible that you would wake up and not die

Yes you might wake up? How? Isn't it way too much heroin to survive shooting? Just wondering if there is a cut off where a certain amount will definitely kill you... or, if through some bodily reflex, it is possible to survive large amounts of heroin overdose. for instance a kilo of heroin must be able to kill anyone, so isnt it the same with 2.5 bundles?

I don't think you could actually get through a key of heroin before you'd overdose lol. Well is it the persons first time doing heroin or first time shooting up after using heroin by a different ROA?

Stop asking this question it is against the rules to create multiple threads on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.