• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin... not working?

Is there something i just do not understand lol.. ????

What makes you think you got something of very good quality if it doesn't even work?
Well I was supposed to say, "something I thought would have good quality".
You know, instead of walking to a random guy on a street and getting God knows what, I chose a guy that others praised to be good and honest..........
But well, we're all honest... until we lie :)

LOL

You smoked it...thats why you felt nothing and practically wasted it smh. If you had banged it...you would have felt a good bit of euphoria. One bang and you're hooked so in the interest of harm reduction please dont bang BTH.
I gave myself IM shots but to hit a vein..... brrrr... I hope I won't have to do that ever. But the stuff I got was black tar, I don't think I could bang it anyway.

If you're looking for "bliss" my suggestion is this:
Get yourself some 8mg dilaudid pills. Crush up a few, drop the crushed Ds onto a spoon,add a decent amount of water and stir until dissolved. Drop a piece of rolled up cotton on the spoon and draw up the contents threw the cotton. Now just give yourself a shot in the arm...within about 5 minutes you'll be in sheer bliss.
That is a lot safer than doing heroin my friend.
Thank you, I'll try that if I find the pills somewhere :)

I gave myself IM shots but to hit a vein..... brrrr... I hope I won't have to do that ever. But the stuff I got was black tar, I don't think I could bang it anyway.
Good stay away from veins if you can. Once you bang it aka vein then its all pretty much downhill after that.

I gave myself IM shots but to hit a vein..... brrrr... I hope I won't have to do that ever. But the stuff I got was black tar, I don't think I could bang

Do not IM street gear. This is a good way to get a abscess especially with something like black tar. You should only IM medical grade stuff. It's actually more dangerous to IM street gear then to IV it i think because of the risk of having something go wrong at the injection site.

To be honest man IV heroin was really fucking lovely when I have done it (and did manage to do it ONLY a couple of times a while ago) but it was not the "1000 orgasm bliss" bullshit its made out to be. It had a good rush and a decent high but I've had better from things like IV mephedrone, IV cocaine etc. I Think being a stim addict helped me be not that interested

Heroin is not the be all and end all. And if you didn't get what you wanted from it (or whatever analogue passes for heroin in your area) then forget it or the opiate hooks will sink in, no matter how mediocre it is

Just forget about it, please

Thank you everybody. I guess I'm not supposed to be acquainted to this pure bliss. I'll take it as a NO from above.

ps "with that said 30% of people who try PURE HEROIN do not like it and never do it again - the lucky ones" - REALLY? I thought literally everybody exeperiences absolute heaven. That's why I wanted to try... heaven sounds cool :)

Not everyone enjoys opioids... Somehow. As one of the ones who was hooked the moment they came into my lives, I can't even comprehend such people, but they seem to exist.

But seriously man, whether this was a shitty fent analog or not, please don't continue. I'd honestly get on my knees and beg you not too if that's what it took, no joke.

Unless MAYBE you are so depressed and unable to cope thay you're about to kill yourself, heroin isn't worth it.

They feel good, more than that, they feel amazing. I won't lie to you and tell you I don't still to this day love them. But they absolutely will ruin your whole life.

Maybe if your life is already preruined that's one thing, but if you have anything, ANNNNYTHING in your life you care about. Turn back. :(

To be honest man IV heroin was really fucking lovely when I have done it (and did manage to do it ONLY a couple of times a while ago) but it was not the "1000 orgasm bliss" bullshit its made out to be.

Oh yeah, that trainspotting quote is nonsense. I refuse to believe a real iv heroin addict wrote it. Some writer wrote it.

Cause heroins nothing like that.

In truth, in the same way as benzos aren't that great if you don't have anxiety. Opioids probably aren't as good if you're not in pain, because the contrast between the peace and contentment they bring isn't as drastically different to how you otherwise feel.

Heroin doesn't give you heaven in the "best most indescribable feeling you've ever had" kinda way. It's more like someone purified quiet, warm contentment, like waking up on a cold rainy weekend morning in your nice warm bed, nothing to do or worry about, drifting in and out of sleep.

Like that, but enhanced. That's heroin. Or rather that's the good side of heroin.

But the cost... Is possibly even harder to describe than the drug itself. It corrupts your mind to the point where people won't even recognize you as the person they knew. And you can't blame them because you can barely recognize yourself. All that's left is a lying manipulative junkie that'll do anything and screw over just about anyone just to not be sick.

And being sick.. It's just.. Hell. If heroin is comfort condensed, heroin withdrawal is all comfort removed entirely. It's torture.

Also if I break my leg or something I'll be fucked as my tolerance to opiates is so high I'd have to BEG a doctor for a fent patch or something as even IV morphine wouldn't work at doses a hospital would goive me.
They would probably give you ketamine probably, or nerve relaxers, if you ever do have an injury, dxm is a very effective painkiller, I would put it on par or higher than morphine for stopping pain.

I would say that iving is actually safer in some ways, because there’s more blood flows, your less likely to get an infection than iming, maybe the dealer purposely gave you some really weak heroin because you have no tolerance and he was either trying to keep you from overdosing or liking it to much Andy getting addicted

Thank you, I'll try that if I find the pills somewhere :)
You should use a micron filter if you choose to shoot pills, or anything really, it’s much safer, you can buy them legally on amazon, always use clean new needles, Andy if you really want to Im it, you need a long needle, about 1 - 1.5 inches. If you use an insulin needle, your skin popping it, and there’s s higher chance of infection when you do that, since there isn’t a whole lot of blood flow in your subcutaneous fat, I think it’s Like 10% And muscle is somewhere around 70% blood.always disinfect the area with 70% isopropyl alcohol beforehand, 70% Is best because it evaporates slower than 99%

^^^^ I'm glad somebody mentioned this, cause I was about to. Good words of caution, polar.

If OP didn't enjoy the black tar, recommending that they go shoot a pill now instead is not really "harm reduction". lol

As everyone else said, if you didn't feel anything or enjoy it, just be thankful and move on.

The first time I ever tried hydrocodone as a young teen, I got so nauseous and couldn't understand wtf people enjoyed shit like that for. I was mostly just a stoner and a drinker at the time.

And now here I am over 20 years later & have been a heroin & opioid addict for the past 13 years or so. Opioids are the type of drug that takes some trial and error and I found (similar to weed and many other substances) that you have to continue to try it a few times before you really experience it. However, if your goal was only to try it and "say you tried it", then I'd just leave it at that.

I had the same symptoms so it must be it.

Thank you everybody. I guess I'm not supposed to be acquainted to this pure bliss. I'll take it as a NO from above.

ps "with that said 30% of people who try PURE HEROIN do not like it and never do it again - the lucky ones" - REALLY? I thought literally everybody exeperiences absolute heaven. That's why I wanted to try... heaven sounds cool :)
Ime Kratom is better then the true Opiods i tried. Just don't take to much, pukefest!

Codeine, Tramadol and o-DesmethylTramadol is to what my experience is limited to.