• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin... not working?

MindSeeker

Bluelighter
Oh, me, wicked human being... regardless all conclusions from the the huge "Should I try heroin" I decided to prove that one can do it just once...

I got half a gram of brown tar of very good quality (and steep price). I decided to smoke a little bit in a glass meth pipe.

I tried a tiny bit... my pulse shot to 130 but that's all that changed. I felt nothing.

Long story short, I smoked, and smoked, and smoked, tiny amounts but waited... nothing was happening - I FELT NOTHING - except I got dizzy and super sweaty. And my stomach refused to work for half a day, I'll spare the details.

I know my brain is weird. I get no euphoria from smoked meth or snorted coke, I feel almost nothing from MDMA. But I never did opiates, just a few opioid pills here and there but that was a long time ago, so it can't be tolerance. Once I snorted 30mg oxy and all I got was diziness.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you ruin heroin by bad smoking temperature or something?

Ps. I realize that many may thing this weird reaction saved my life - they may be right.

Oh, me, wicked human being... regardless all conclusions from the the huge "Should I try heroin" I decided to prove that one can do it just once...

I got half a gram of brown tar of very good quality (and steep price). I decided to smoke a little bit in a glass meth pipe.

I tried a tiny bit... my pulse shot to 130 but that's all that changed. I felt nothing.

Long story short, I smoked, and smoked, and smoked, tiny amounts but waited... nothing was happening - I FELT NOTHING - except I got dizzy and super sweaty. And my stomach refused to work for half a day, I'll spare the details.

I know my brain is weird. I get no euphoria from smoked meth or snorted coke, I feel almost nothing from MDMA. But I never did opiates, just a few opioid pills here and there but that was a long time ago, so it can't be tolerance. Once I snorted 30mg oxy and all I got was diziness.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you ruin heroin by bad smoking temperature or something?

Ps. I realize that many may thing this weird reaction saved my life - they may be right.

Yes, be very thankful you didn't find it enjoyable.

However, with perseverance you may learn to appreciate it.

But it's not worth the effort, believe me...

Sounds 100% like a shitty fentanyl analogue to me. In fact I can almost gaurantee you that's what it is.

Trust me whatever you do, do NOT continue using it daily. Do not force it. Do not go "well I bought it might as well use it".... trust me, the withdrawals will be 100x worse than the high it's giving you.

I remember the first time I snorted pure fentanyl analogue. I had no opioid tolerance. I got super dizzy, super sweaty, increased heart rate, puked a few times. I did not enjoy it. Kept using it, though, and it got better and more enjoyable after tolerance and 2 months later had some of the worst withdrawals in my life.

Trust me bro, that's a fentanyl analogue most likely.

Either way be thankful you did not like it and either toss it or put it away for now, that's my honest advice.

with that said 30% of people who try PURE HEROIN do not like it and never do it again - the lucky ones

Yeah deffo lucky not to like it. Seriously don't preserve with trying to like it or your life will be in the toilet in s couple years.

You've crossed it off the bucket list. I dunno if you partialy wanted to be in the ,"rock n roll" club. And now you are. Leave it alone please.

And being a h addict is the OPPOSITE of coolm believe me when you're spewing so hard you shit yourself youkkt realise

Sounds 100% like a shitty fentanyl analogue to me. In fact I can almost gaurantee you that's what it is.

I had the same symptoms so it must be it.

Thank you everybody. I guess I'm not supposed to be acquainted to this pure bliss. I'll take it as a NO from above.

ps "with that said 30% of people who try PURE HEROIN do not like it and never do it again - the lucky ones" - REALLY? I thought literally everybody exeperiences absolute heaven. That's why I wanted to try... heaven sounds cool :)

Also if I break my leg or something I'll be fucked as my tolerance to opiates is so high I'd have to BEG a doctor for a fent patch or something as even IV morphine wouldn't work at doses a hospital would goive me.
OMG - sorry to hear that - that's terrible!

Yeah leave it alone. Could be bad quality.... could be fent analoug....
Heroin is the absolute worst thing to get wrapped up in. If things get out of hand with heroin ( and it creeps up on you... by the time you realize you're physically dependent) expect to be sick and have all the shit you've worked hard to obtain gone. Also alot of it is fentanyl now.... I have a list of dead friends now because of this shit. It isn't worth the risk man.

Plus if you like it you likely will get it again. Eeh addictive substance. Tbh if youve done over 60-90mg codeine without tolerance then you know what it's about. Don't start with h. If you HAVE to play with "bliss" get some codeine. But try it once and it's still addictive as fuck and how a lot of h addicts start.

Oh you snorted 30mg oxy,? That's a lot for someone without tolerance. You should have been high as fuck. Just drop it and try better drugs.

Oh you snorted 30mg oxy,? That's a lot for someone without tolerance. You should have been high as fuck. Just drop it and try better drugs.
As I said my brain is weird. I could smoke 200mg of meth and I only watched my pulse going to 140 and palms sweat. I tried MDMA a few times, and after last attempt, 250 mg, I gave up.

The only drug that makes me euphoric and never fails to give a wonderful time is acid :)

Plus if you like it you likely will get it again. Eeh addictive substance. Tbh if youve done over 60-90mg codeine without tolerance then you know what it's about. Don't start with h. If you HAVE to play with "bliss" get some codeine. But try it once and it's still addictive as fuck and how a lot of h addicts start.
I like this idea - thanks :)

Last edited:
LOL

You smoked it...thats why you felt nothing and practically wasted it smh. If you had banged it...you would have felt a good bit of euphoria. One bang and you're hooked so in the interest of harm reduction please dont bang BTH.

If you're looking for "bliss" my suggestion is this:
Get yourself some 8mg dilaudid pills. Crush up a few, drop the crushed Ds onto a spoon,add a decent amount of water and stir until dissolved. Drop a piece of rolled up cotton on the spoon and draw up the contents threw the cotton. Now just give yourself a shot in the arm...within about 5 minutes you'll be in sheer bliss.
That is a lot safer than doing heroin my friend.

If you're looking for "bliss" my suggestion is this:
Get yourself some 8mg dilaudid pills. Crush up a few, drop the crushed Ds onto a spoon,add a decent amount of water and stir until dissolved. Drop a piece of rolled up cotton on the spoon and draw up the contents threw the cotton. Now just give yourself a shot in the arm...within about 5 minutes you'll be in sheer bliss.
That is a lot safer than doing heroin my friend.

Through, not threw.

I'm such a cunt... 😀

Is there something i just do not understand lol.. ????

What makes you think you got something of very good quality if it doesn't even work?