• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin/Methamphetamine

3o4our

Greenlighter
Hello/New member so excuse me if this isn't the right area to post this - please redirect me if necessary.

Heroin & Methamphetamine

So, I have used both, and tonight I accidentally discovered something fantastic.

I was driving around Portland, and I got a flat tire on the damn potholes out here. Had to call a tow truck. And this street guy comes up to me while I'm waiting and wants my sweatshirt. Eventually he gave me like .03 of black tar and some crystal. Mind you I already had a gram of H and some clear already.

Anyway, he has one baggie so I said whatever throw it together.

Now fast forward...

I'm about to smoke some clear, and I'd given my pipe to a friend so I was SOL and had to use foil.

Well, the clear had black sticky bits of H all over it...like covered. I tried my best to seperate but I was losing half of it on my fingers so I said F it and placed the H covered crystal chunks on the foil.

What I experienced next was pure magic.

The H and clear mixed together and i got big hits of both and NO NASTY BURN. The H literally never burned and ran just like the clear does.

Every hit was like flavored both, strange, but also it was sooo easy to smoke.

The clear helped the H to flow and the H helped the clear to not burn fast.

I cannot stand wasting H and it tastes to nasty when you smoke it...harder to chase. Not anymore. This is perfect.

I haven't been able to find once single thing about this accidental combination.

Can someone else please try this and get back?

FYI - it was just enough black tar to cover the clear, I didn't throw in like .2 of both. However I want to test the limits before too much of one makes it unprofitable.

Definetly use more clear than H though.

Anyways... unbelievably efficient and it's so easy to smoke.

CJ

Damn I could go for some of that

I’ve mixed H and other opioids with meth before by the needle but never smoked them together

When I was much younger, (I'm almost 70 now) I would mix H with either meth or cocaine, and do them together. We called it speedballing, and I was told it was a good was to die. Why? If you do too much of one, the other kinda balanced it out...until the other wore off. I don't know if this could really happen, but it sounds reasonable to me and I did fall out once when the coke wore off. However, I never smoked the combination... always snorted or slammed it. Good luck.
Peace
PDXman

Is there a big difference in the melting points of H and Meth? Do you get them hitting simultaneously or does one come on first?

I’ve never speedballed but I only lived past my first shot of heroin because I was already full of speed.

Damn I could go for some of that

I’ve mixed H and other opioids with meth before by the needle but never smoked them together
I've mixed them before too, but specifically smoking them both together on foil...it was so weird to get the results I did. In my head I was like well here goes this mess...and then pure magic.

I've since added more H to the clear I was about to smoke...too much H and it literally turns right back into the regular problems with smoking H.

I put down like .2 clear and maybe .1 H and it was too much H to get the same outcome last time.

I wonder if just letting some H rub on some crystal chunks and then separating them is the way to go

When I was much younger, (I'm almost 70 now) I would mix H with either meth or cocaine, and do them together. We called it speedballing, and I was told it was a good was to die. Why? If you do too much of one, the other kinda balanced it out...until the other wore off. I don't know if this could really happen, but it sounds reasonable to me and I did fall out once when the coke wore off. However, I never smoked the combination... always snorted or slammed it. Good luck.
Peace
PDXman
Yes I am very aware of the speedball.

When I was younger and dealing a fair amount of coke, I had a spot in Bangor Maine to chill at.

Me and friends would be snorting decent amounts of coke and then we'd lick the green coating off an OC 80 (before they stopped them and used the OP opanas) and then blast the oxy to stop the jitters/sketchy feelings from snorting coke all night.

Felt amazing and worked wonders.

Is there a big difference in the melting points of H and Meth? Do you get them hitting simultaneously or does one come on first?

I’ve never speedballed but I only lived past my first shot of heroin because I was already full of speed.
I'm not sure the melting points. I'd like to say clear melts first and H after.

Just to be clear I am very aware of speedballs and doing the two together.

This post is specifically for smoking both together simultaneously mixed in.

I've since tried adding more H but it ruins the original point I found for doing it.

I couldn't of hAd more than .1 of H stuck to the small chunks of clear I was about to smoke.

The clear started to melt.. and immediately took on a light brown glaze while "running" down the foil. It was perfectly running and delivering big easy hits without that burning or too much heat problem.

I tried putting more H in with the next clear chunks and it was not the same...too much H.

Oddly enough I felt I got more H in me from using way less because every bit of smoke was so easily consumed with the first method (the accidental one) and the more H I add the worse it seems to get.

I would just get a few points of clear shards and tiny .1 of H and just rub them together.

I'll try again soon

Speedball is a fantastic name for fantastic seeming drug. It definitely works as an idea, ice and fire ...

Personally can’t stand recreational doses of stimulants without opioids.
I somehow started to like this nervous and jerky state of mind and body after snorting moderate to high amount of coke. It is not pleasurable per se and most people, especially drug-naive, would find this effect very unpleasant, I believe. But I like it. What I hate, hate, hate is boredom, apathy and cloudy, confused thinking.

For a halfway intelligent person that is exactly the situation produced by an extended amphetamine binge. Thanks to paradoxical effects emerging over time.
I have a theory that whether someone likes recreational doses of stimulants or not depends on whether you have an inherent tendency towards overstimulation or understimulation.

For people like me, with overstimulated anxious personality types – Recreational doses of stimulant drugs further stimulate my already hypervigilant, tense state of mind and body. While opioids and sedative drugs or both lower my arousal and consequently cause me to feel more at home in my own skin.

At the other end of the spectrum, people with a lower baseline level of arousal are brought up to a more comfortable level of Stimulation by recreational doses Of stimulant drugs, Yet have little interest in opioids or sedatives – because they bring them down even lower In terms of stimulation

For me without the aid of a sedative or opioid drug, Recreational doses of stimulants just cause highly unpleasant overstimulation although therapeutic doses can have the opposite effect

I have a theory that whether someone likes recreational doses of stimulants or not depends on whether you have an inherent tendency towards overstimulation or understimulation.

For people like me, with overstimulated anxious personality types – Recreational doses of stimulant drugs further stimulate my already hypervigilant, tense state of mind and body. While opioids and sedative drugs or both lower my arousal and consequently cause me to feel more at home in my own skin.

At the other end of the spectrum, people with a lower baseline level of arousal are brought up to a more comfortable level of Stimulation by recreational doses Of stimulant drugs, Yet have little interest in opioids or sedatives – because they bring them down even lower In terms of stimulation

For me without the aid of a sedative or opioid drug, Recreational doses of stimulants just cause highly unpleasant overstimulation although therapeutic doses can have the opposite effect
I think that is a very interesting theory. Even though I don’t think it applies universally I’ve met plenty of people who seem to be as you subscribe. I seem to be quite like that as an under stimulated person who only feel normal and cognitively complete with Rx doses of dexamfetamine. And I have a horror of any substances that slows down my thinking (except in situations where it is in my interest to be sedated).

I’ve wanted to try speedballing since the very first time I had heroin but even my most hardened smack addicted friends wouldn’t even entertain the idea so I figured it’s gotta be a good chance of dying or what?

Closest I came was slamming one of each about half hour apart.
Felt like a waste.

I’ve wanted to try speedballing since the very first time I had heroin but even my most hardened smack addicted friends wouldn’t even entertain the idea so I figured it’s gotta be a good chance of dying or what?

Closest I came was slamming one of each about half hour apart.
Felt like a waste.
I’ve tried heroin maybe three times with one being an overdose and trip to the ER. If I was ever ever foolish enough to shoot opiates again there is no way I would do it without a lot of life preserving amphetamines running through my veins first.

I was also once convinced to shoot a boiled down fentanyl patch by a bunch of crazy tweakers. That was pretty lovely but probably only because I’d been wired for 3 days. Again the earlier amps probably saved my life.,

I’ve tried heroin maybe three times with one being an overdose and trip to the ER. If I was ever ever foolish enough to shoot opiates again there is no way I would do it without a lot of life preserving amphetamines running through my veins first.

I was also once convinced to shoot a boiled down fentanyl patch by a bunch of crazy tweakers. That was pretty lovely but probably only because I’d been wired for 3 days. Again the earlier amps probably saved my life.,
Is there a reason things would go differently if the two drugs were ingested at the same time?
I don’t think I get it really?

I only tried heroin twice. Enough to know that I’d better bloody stop right there or I’ll be dead in months.
Too close to heaven for this careless twit.

We just lost a mate to a boiled down fent patch, careless mistake, he was also talking lyrica (pregabalin) for compartment syndrome and I think it kicked him over the edge.
Happens all too easily sadly.

I don’t get it either. I hardly ever combine drugs. I’m either not very imaginative or a narrow minded purist. I dunno.

Peace
PDXman

The danger is mainly with heroin and cocaine. The problem is that cocaine wears off a lot faster than heroin.

So you can take a large dose of both. You might have taken enough heroin for you to overdose on. With the coke masking the effects of the heroin. But then the cocaine wears off and the heroins still in your system, then you drop.

That's the danger from speed balling.

It's not really the same issue with meth cause meth lasts a lot longer. But heroin and coke are quite risky cause the coke can wear off into a heroin OD.

The danger is mainly with heroin and cocaine. The problem is that cocaine wears off a lot faster than heroin.

So you can take a large dose of both. You might have taken enough heroin for you to overdose on. With the coke masking the effects of the heroin. But then the cocaine wears off and the heroins still in your system, then you drop.

It's not really the same issue with meth cause meth lasts a lot longer. But heroin and coke are quite risky cause the coke can wear off into a heroin OD.

I agree . The only time I fell out was mixing coke and heroin.

I agree . The only time I fell out was mixing coke and heroin.
When I did heroin and meth together, I would make up both in separate rigs, then shoot the meth and immediately shoot the heroin. Coke and heroin I mixed together in one rig. Sometimes when the heroin was really potent, I mixed the meth and heroin and snort the mixture.
(The heroin was brown or white powder, not the tar shit here on the West Coast).