• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin/Methamphetamine

Is there a reason things would go differently if the two drugs were ingested at the same time?
I don’t think I get it really?

I only tried heroin twice. Enough to know that I’d better bloody stop right there or I’ll be dead in months.
Too close to heaven for this careless twit.

We just lost a mate to a boiled down fent patch, careless mistake, he was also talking lyrica (pregabalin) for compartment syndrome and I think it kicked him over the edge.
Happens all too easily sadly.
After kicking heroin five times (first time at age 19...last time at age 58), I'm actually afraid of it. I was also prescribed fentanyl for about 8 years, up to 125 mcg, but I got off that in 2018. I can smoke meth for a couple of weeks and stop for weeks or months with no problem. Every time I've used heroin, I ended up with a habit. So what I'm saying, my advice for what it's worth, is to not use heroin at all. That's the only way I've avoided a heroin habit for 12 years.
Peace

I have smoked both separately but in the same session before. Have mixed high quality brown H with meth also. Was snorting 50/50 lines. Call it a goofball here. Amphetamines and H is goofball, coke and h is speedball from what I understand. I enjoyed it but it was also uncomfortable sometimes being both up and down at the same time lol. Now I'm on 50mg Vyvanse and 6mg buprenorphine a day split into three 2mg doses. Prescribed. Legal goofball lmao

Now I'm on 50mg Vyvanse and 6mg buprenorphine a day split into three 2mg doses. Prescribed. Legal goofball lmao
I once had an idea that difference between recreational and medical drugs is dosage. It is literally that in a lot of cases. But maybe it is true in a more general sense, in that medical drug taking happens in a very structured and lawful way. This is the main difference, not pharmaceutical.

I once had an idea that difference between recreational and medical drugs is dosage. It is literally that in a lot of cases. But maybe it is true in a more general sense, in that medical drug taking happens in a very structured and lawful way. This is the main difference, not pharmaceutical.
I use the doses I am prescribed, although insufflate the bupe for better bioavailability but at the same dose I am prescribed. I get a little buzz off them still but more functional than using to recreational levels

I use both, but not together. I always felt they worked opposite of each other so if I took both together, I wouldnt fully feel the effects of either. And I want to fully enjoy everything & get my moneys worth. Lol The way it sounds when y'all have done it, that wasn't the case so now I'm curious about it.

I use both, but not together. I always felt they worked opposite of each other so if I took both together, I wouldnt fully feel the effects of either. And I want to fully enjoy everything & get my moneys worth. Lol The way it sounds when y'all have done it, that wasn't the case so now I'm curious about it.
Idk, I still always felt both if them lol it's like it would go back and forth for me. Like I'd get moments of being super tweaker and then 20 minutes later be nodding on the couch lmao. H is best saved for comedown, imo tho