• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin/Methadone Help

losangeles1993

Bluelighter
So tomorrow morning makes 8 Days exactly since no Methadone I last took it 9Am on June 3rd ...I have been using Heroin since Thursday night there's no way I can keep driving 1 hour to my clinic I have Suboxone...is 8 days enough to take a Suboxone tomorrow night I was on 65 MG methadone for 18 Months Exactly stayed the same dose the whole time ...Can I do it without precepiateded with drawls?? I woke up today off 17 hours no use and I was feeling dopesick so am I in the clear..I have this week off and the family leaves to Utah tomorrow morning it's Now or Never ....What Should I Do???

As long as you're well into WD's and kits been 24 hours since your last h use you'll be ok.

How long till you take the sub, from when you used h,? Try not to go on more than 4mg subbif possit s

How long till you take the sub, from when you used h,? Try not to go on more than 4mg subbif possit s
I'm using today gonna stop at 6 then take 2MG sub tomorrow I just wanna MAKE SURE all the Methadone is out so it will be almost 10 days i think I'll be fine :) and other suggestions or help?

There's something called the COWS scale that you can Google and it gives you a score of how heavily into WD's you are. You score high enough and you're safe to sub.

Bacically you wanna be shitting fizzy gravy, sweating, aching, wide pupils with eyes watering and wretching/vomiting.

There's something called the COWS scale that you can Google and it gives you a score of how heavily into WD's you are. You score high enough and you're safe to sub.

Bacically you wanna be shitting fizzy gravy, sweating, aching, wide pupils with eyes watering and wretching/vomiting.
yeah that's happening can I take the Suboxone I haven't took methadone since the 3rd at 9in the morning and H yesterday ...making sure the gap before I take my sub is 24 hours but I mainly am worried about the methadone will it be out ???

yeah that's happening can I take the Suboxone I haven't took methadone since the 3rd at 9in the morning and H yesterday ...making sure the gap before I take my sub is 24 hours but I mainly am worried about the methadone will it be out ???
Buy loperamide and use them (in recommended or max. double dosage) for however long you support until you'd call the (remaining) withdrawal severe.. then everything should be out. No guarantee though, I've never done this certain switch.

Buy loperamide and use them (in recommended or max. double dosage) for however long you support until you'd call the (remaining) withdrawal severe.. then everything should be out. No guarantee though, I've never done this certain switch.
works well ...lots of people do jump for Methadone to H for 2 weeks or a month then you wake up dope sick and wait till it gets bad then you can take a sub but make sure you use for at least 7 days

I don't believe you'll experience PW. Just don't expect to feel fantastic and completely well from the Subs because you still could feel a little rough.