• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

I have no clue if this is where to post this question (yeah, rookie poster��): If you spill powdered heroin on a carpeted car floorboard, is there anyway to retrieve it so that it?s usable? I just saw someone do this on tv, and I felt so badly for him!

This is a perfect spot.

I've heard of people going as far as trying to use a piece of panty hose or fine stocking fitted into the end of a vacuum hose but good lord, the crap you'd be adding to a (probably) already heavy cut product..

do you have wheel filters? you could do what JA suggested the. start by filtering with a cotton in boiled or sterile water and repeat until it's a clean as you can get it, then use the a .02 (I think I got the size right, correct me if I'm wrong) wheel filter to get rid if any bacteria and other additional contaminants.

Did someone say syringe filter? That's actually a good way to mitigate some of the risk from the cig ash, dandruff, dust, dirt, insect guts, etc. lol.

I recommend the triple layer ones as they don't burst like the single layer ones can, or at least not as easy. It also lessens waste from heavy pre-filtering.

s-l225.jpg

Omicron Syringe Filters Non-Sterile 25mm, 0.2um, Triple Layered GF+GF+PVDF

Have never used these but have heard very good things about them. I dont know much about this topic but I do know that they are amazing device. It's almost unbelievable how clean you can get your product, and it's simple and legal!

If you dont have these kinds of filters you would be better off just accepting the loss. If your real desperate you could try to some how get it onto a flat surface and just snort it. Not exactly the safest but definitely dont IV this if you cant get it filter it right.

I never enjoyed heroin maybe cos live in uk have to inject it really.
I had a few good euphoric highs but only took it like fifteen times.
When I had a binge of 3 days though had horrible withdrawal and most of time remember feeling sleepy and depressed.
oxy however is worth the nod for me and the energy I get during it the only time I regret oxy is when I take way too much ahd chat a load of shit over social net wor cos I feel like a king.
I reslly enjoy methadone though at the right dose and I like a small dose of morphine with oxy, Morphine on its own I feel good and spacy for 2-3hours then a paranoid angry feeling maybe why i dont enjoy heroin.
Subutex aswell gives me bit of energy but I nod on it but its not really euphoric at all then it just blocks other opiates after few days and makes my head feel strange.

I only ever used heroin for coming down off high dose mdma becuase if not I woiuld of killed myself and probably hoping id die off the heroin :(
horrible drug stay awayfrom it, it wrecks all other opiates in my opinion, people are BADASSES who function well on this horribler addictive destroying drug THE DEVIL OF OPIATES well except fentanyl.

i just came to this thread to share my experience of using H. I only used it to cope with buprenorphine withdrawals and it was a huge disappointment.
I hope my experience can save someone else the trouble. First off, it was wayyyy too expensive for my tolerance, considering that I’ve been on bupe for 4 years. The relief only lasted 30 minutes at a time. I could easily do $100 in 2 or 3 hours. And I’d argue with anyone who said it was bad stuff. I tried 3 different batches. It helped withdrawals enough for me to know it was valid, but I got absolutely no euphoria and the relief wasn’t worth the money.

i just came to this thread to share my experience of using H. I only used it to cope with buprenorphine withdrawals and it was a huge disappointment.
I hope my experience can save someone else the trouble. First off, it was wayyyy too expensive for my tolerance, considering that I’ve been on bupe for 4 years. The relief only lasted 30 minutes at a time. I could easily do $100 in 2 or 3 hours. And I’d argue with anyone who said it was bad stuff. I tried 3 different batches. It helped withdrawals enough for me to know it was valid, but I got absolutely no euphoria and the relief wasn’t worth the money.
Sounds like you're still under a blockade from the buprenorphine if you had such a lacking experience.