• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

i had heroin and i didnt get any euphoric effects and i didnt nod....all i got was a bit itchy. Im currently taking seroquel. Do anti psychotics block the effects of H?

Nope. I mean, I think it's safe to say they dull the effects in some ways, but they don't prevent you from getting high.

Sixpartseven can I please personal pm you? I have a much needed to be addressed situation. How do I send a personal pm?

Once I started shooting dope, it was only a matter of a year or two before I started to notice strange effects in my fingers and toes.
At first I started to experience tenderness in my left thumb and forefinger... After some time, the tenderness went away, but I noticed that those two fingers would be the first fingers to go super pale and white in cold weather. Almost a decade later, and this is still the case. The big toe on my left foot is also permanently numb and also goes pale wayyy before the other toes during exposure to cold temperatures.
I'm no doctor, but the writing's on the wall.. I'm probably looking at permanent circulatory damage in my extremities. Hoping i'm wrong, but if i'm not, i should actually consider myself lucky that that's the extent of the (obvious?) permanent damage i've done.

Hello... My friend recently shot up some tar heroin and missed the vein. He said it burned very badly and now he has a bad rash / lump on his arm. I put some pics, any advice from anyone? Should this go away soon?

PICTURE- https://ibb.co/ehuXnF

I APPRECIATE ANYONES HELP !!

Kiel, Thanks for your response. I slept on it last night and it does look better but its still kind of raised from the skin but the redness has gone down. Do you think I should give it a little bit more time?

I'm sick and wd from black tar heroin. I'm in a shitty town Rock.
Springs.
WY.
Can't find anything here to get well on so does anyone have any ideas to help my sickness

I'm curious about IV'ing heroin, i smoked for two years aprox (not daily, never experienced a true wd). All people that tried IV become daily addict?

Have yet to meet someone that's banged more than twice who didn't end up down and out. Curiosity killed the junkie, as they say. Would you do something if you knew it could quite possibly compromise your enjoyment for the other things life offers? It's been 5 years since I first stuck myself, and I have yet to find something that compares. I regret it everyday.

Would you do something if you knew it could quite possibly compromise your enjoyment for the other things life offers?
If you're clinically depressed and smoking heroin, popping pills, sniffing powder, to self medicate then that is an easy answer: Unequivocally, yes. Every single time, as long as there's in my mind no prospect or hope of things ever getting better, or whatever the fuck is going through my mind when I'm depressed as hell, then the answer is always yes. Even after having experienced alot of the destructiveness IV use has to offer. Even after seeing others around me destroying their lives, health and sanity and others seeing me destroy the same. From the outside it seems senseless but in reality we are doing what we know will work with a swift and brutal efficiency. Nowadays I just smoke weed but past addiction weighs on me heavily all the time and I know that if I had some heroin in front of me, I'd do it. In fact I'd probably smoke some and fix up the rest, just like back in the day. So really all I can do is do my best to avoid there ever even being a possibility that I'm around it or knowing how to get it. Not sure which way is better, but this way is definitely safer and less worrisome for those around me.

if I had some heroin in front of me, I'd do it. In fact I'd probably smoke some and fix up the rest, just like back in the day.
True, but after a week I bet you'd be depressed as fuck and missing weed like hell :)

Question 1. I moved to a new state, why is this H I've been getting turn all hard & flat if I leave the package in my wallet or theres a lot of pressure on it? It doesn't go back to powder unless i take a razor to it. Question 2. Any tips/advise with redosing intervals/signs youre doing too much? I sniff it btw and my opioid tolerance is equivalent to crushing a Roxy 30

I have no clue if this is where to post this question (yeah, rookie poster?): If you spill powdered heroin on a carpeted car floorboard, is there anyway to retrieve it so that it?s usable? I just saw someone do this on tv, and I felt so badly for him!