• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin laced weed or just weed and antipsychotics?

Invegaswaami

Greenlighter
So, i was going to church on sunday morning like i do, as i am currently a patient in a mental health rehab and i found a bag of weed. i haven't taken drugs for years.

it sat in my draw for quite some time, but eventually it came out.

I have very recently been suffering with problems of being beaten by my OCD after bingeing on video games which i was on top of and alive and kicking beforehand - stupid i know but that kind of thing happens when you're in rehab.

so i smoked this bag of weed, it was the most intense joint i have ever smoked, a tiny amount of weed, i still remember the amount and it was about 6-7mm from the end of a bud of some pretty nice looking weed. full death doors, complete hell after about 5 minutes. struggling to walk or sit still due to severe physical discomfort all the while maintaining a relatively good frame of mind accompanied with a feeling of residual energy afterwards i recognise from taking opiod painkillers, although this time there was no stress, unlike the painkillers, i guess the weed killed the stress as it does.

this made me think that the with meds i was on, smoking weed was almost like taking heroin, i loved the experience, the withdrawal symptoms were quite bad, took about 1 week to fully go back to baseline but i can handle them and managed to break the cycle immediately, enjoying myself the whole time. was good withdrawal effects actually because they made me feel very human. this will probably be different for you becaus ei do kickboxing and that made the withdrawal effects much more bearable, nothing like a good punch in the face for that kind of thing,

so the following week i picked up some weed from a friend's dealer and smoked it, having packed a rucksack, expecting a similar experience.

It was nothing. just getting high and surfing through the high pretty much, i hated it truth be told. boooooring.

now, is this just me adapting after the first joint and do you antipsychotic weed smokers experience withdrawal effects and a similar high to me every now and again? (i'm on paliperidone so olanzapine, risperidone the lot are all near enough the same and i'd appreciate your input)

also i read somewhere from a random website off google that "Heroin-laced weed symptoms can include feeling very drowsy or incredibly lethargic after using the marijuana." as i experienced.

anyone has any wisdom to shed? I'd like to know if anyone else has enjoyed this combo and how much heroin to put in to avoid overdosing because this was a great high and got me on top of my ocd, made me feel alive again and truly was a high that i can agree with, staggering around trying to prove yourself to the gods.

Last edited:
cannot tell without sending it to a lab for analysis.

drug experiences can vary wildy with the same drug, same batch, in same user on different occaisions.

you could be a drug test kit at the store and see if you show positive for heroin or fentanyl if you suspect its laced, i highly doubt that is the case though as it would make the weed very expensive weed.

I'm personally guessing that, if it truely was laced with something, it was laced with some synthetic cannabinoid(s). But laced with an opioid? I highly doubt it.

As mentioned above: nobody can say for sure. The only way to find out is if you send it to a lab for analysis.

Occam's razor would suggest you just got super baked - you had effectively zero tolerance to THC the first time and a massive dose of THC in someone with no tolerance is generally found to be unpleasant and anxiogenic. After all, an effective dose of THC for someone with no tolerance is 1-5mg, and today's weed is anywhere from 10% to 25% THC, meaning in a ~300mg joint there can be 30-75mg THC, which is a ma:ssive OD for a new smoker.

Also, heroin is way more expensive than weed and has way more risks to it, so there is very little incentive to "lace" weed with it and sell it at a loss, knowing it would harm your client base. It also has a very strong bitter taste, and effects that last way longer than THC, so you'd definitely notice it if it were in your weed.

I'm personally guessing that, if it truely was laced with something, it was laced with some synthetic cannabinoid(s). But laced with an opioid? I highly doubt it.

As mentioned above: nobody can say for sure. The only way to find out is if you send it to a lab for analysis.

I have heard that in certain parts fof the world like eastern europe were good weed is hard to come by they'll sell crappy shit laced with synth cannabinoids Nobody is gonna lace weed with heroin.