• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Injection Really Weird, any explanations???

New Day

Greenlighter
SWIMs pretty new to IV of H, but this is really weird. It is prob somethin swim did wrong or the stuff was cut with something really weird but has anyone ever heard of this happening??

SWIM puts the product in the spoon and heats it up to dissolve. throws cotton in to filter, sucks the h up through the cotton ball into spike. Tap it to get air out, it starts to get rather syrupy n turns almost solid in front of my eyes. The shit turns literally solid in the syringe. Go on to spray it back into the spoon cuz obv cant shoot solids. when pushed out, it was like squeezing water out of a sponge and then the "sponge" stayed in the syringe. when its back in the spoon n cools down, its like gooey n shit.. added some water and suckd up wat could b suckd up but lost a lot clearly and things were not goin very well so just aborted mission.

plz no comments about SWIM being retarded cuz when it comes to this, maybe he is, but any ideas on WTF happened?? BTW, when the shit was sprayed outta the syringe, some shit stayed in there, it was like a little column of white, foamy, solid substance stayed in there. thank god swim didnt inject that, cuz it was liquid when hot, then turned solid when cooled down. any ideas or explanations would be great cuz im very confused and any ideas on wat not to do next time?

plz no comments about SWIM being retarded cuz when it comes to this, maybe he is, but any ideas on WTF happened??
Ok I won't make any comments about "SWIM" being retarded, but I will tell you using SWIM IS infact retarded and looked down upon around here. It offers absolutely no legal protection, despite what you might think. You'll want to stop using it now, or you will get alot of fuss from people here, it is outdated and unappreciated on this board.

I am not very knowledgeable about IV usage, because I am not an IV drug user. However, I will say with Heroin that you shouldn't heat it, unless you absolutely have to. It usually dissolved just fine into water and after filtering can be shot. Heating it up just allows the binders and fillers to dissolve, making it much more dangerous to shoot.

gotcha, i usually think ppl r idiots when they say that shit but i didnt kno the rules or watever around here, sorry bout that..ur prob right, i shouldnt have heated it, but why and where would a white almost plastic looking piece form in the needle? so weird

When you heat a shot, there are inactive ingredients which are dissolved into the solution because you heated it. As the solution returns to room temperature, the particles precipitate out of the water.

Related reading.

Meaning, there is no need to heat a shot.

When you heat a shot, there are inactive ingredients which are dissolved into the solution because you heated it. As the solution returns to room temperature, the particles precipitate out of the water.

Related reading.

Meaning, there is no need to heat a shot.
Ha I'm happy to know I was on track (marks jk) with my original post up there :p I am the IV newbie haha. For some reason it seems people have a fascination with heating shit though, atleast from what I've seen from the people I know who slam :p

thats happened to me 3-4 times when I used to heat my dope
now I only heat when it's absolutely necessary, sometimes I do get chunks literally as hard as a rock

now I only heat when it's absolutely necessary, sometimes I do get chunks literally as hard as a rock
That's fine just be sure that you let the solution cool back down again before shooting. After heating while it cools back down the dope will stay in solution and anything that turns back into rocks is insoluble cut.

i've had similar things happen to me, I would just get rid of the white solid that developed and refilter. And usually the shot is stronger after anyway. (use a new clean rig, not the one that it solidified in DUH) But either way you shouldn't mess around with that shit anyway.

Chances are, the dope you're getting is shit and it's cut to the gills. People have been heating their shots for ever, whether its a myth or not that heating it helps with the impurities, or helps it dissolve, which it does in some case (for instance if your doing west coast tar), you should still be able to heat a shot and not have it turn into a solid in the rig. That means there is a serious problem with your dope and chances are it's cut with some nasty shit. So even if you just cold shoot it, your still injecting whatever crap is in there that made is solidify. Bottom line is, no matter how much you heat your shot, it should NEVER do that. My advice, find a new connect because whoever your copping from has either gotten super cut shit, or is stepping on it with something fierce.

Good luck.

By the way, thinking about it further, your shot could be jelling up or hardening because you were cooking it for too long. How long are you holding the flame underneath you cooker? It happens a lot where if one cooks for to long, it'll cause the cut to jell up, there by making the shot useless. A lot of times it doesn't happen until it cools too, which is why you were able to draw the solution but once in your rig, it hardened. Try cooking for less time, or just try cold shooting. See what works. However, i still stand by my advice to get a new connect anyway hah.

Last edited:
yeah this has happen to me a few times.
when it did happen id jus squrit the liquid out
and throw out the rig with the spongy shit and
shoot the liquid and i havnt had any adverse reactions

There is weird shit in dope in Vienna, Austria. You must cook, european h3 ,with ascorbic acid. Goes clean through a sterifilt but the longer it cools the more it turns into what looks like white sand. Even if filtered 3 times, more white "sand" precipitates. Anyone have a clue? Its everywhere, and has bin popping up for years. Any ideas? Even if cooled in cold water and filtered x times, next Day there is still white sand on plunger. Plus once it gets into touch with blood you have to push the plunger with full force. Could this be plaster of paris or cement powder. Only the nigerians in the Subway have it but i have no other connect now. Anyone???