• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin (Heroin) Injecting heroin without ascorbic acid possible? (speedball btw)

slimshady793

Bluelighter
Hi,

I decided to inject a speedball for the first time. I am no IV user, but have many experience with Opioids including heroin and some experience with cocaine.The thing is I have no ascorbic acid and I dont wanna use vinegar or some more damaging shit for my vein.

Whats so Special About ascorbic Acid? Isnt there a possibility that it dilutes without ascorbic Acid? I dont know how cocaine affects the Brown heroin I have. Does the cocaine maybe work for diluting the heroin because there are some acids etc probably left in the coke. It isnt wet, its dry powder, but really good cocaine.

If theres no option, is shooting heroin (the heroin that everybody mix with ascorbic acid and then heat to dissolve) a total waste or most of it wasted?

If anybody has a link to a guide how to inject a speedball or generally inject heroin I appreciate it. Harm reduction is important to me, even if that sounds totally ridiculous while asking for tips how to shoot up a cocktail lol.

I usually snort both, sometimes mixed as a intranasal Cocktail. When snorting I use About 100-150mg of heroin and 25-50mg cocaine and tbh my heroin tolerance has skyrocket so this example mix doesnt get me anywhere close to feel high and hundred miles away from a nod. I cant archieve that feeling with heroin anyway..okay, when I would snort 500mg probably but I would never snort half a g just to get a nod.

Hi,

I decided to inject a speedball for the first time. I am no IV user, but have many experience with Opioids including heroin and some experience with cocaine.The thing is I have no ascorbic acid and I dont wanna use vinegar or some more damaging shit for my vein.

Whats so Special About ascorbic Acid? Isnt there a possibility that it dilutes without ascorbic Acid? I dont know how cocaine affects the Brown heroin I have. Does the cocaine maybe work for diluting the heroin because there are some acids etc probably left in the coke. It isnt wet, its dry powder, but really good cocaine.

If theres no option, is shooting heroin (the heroin that everybody mix with ascorbic acid and then heat to dissolve) a total waste or most of it wasted?

If anybody has a link to a guide how to inject a speedball or generally inject heroin I appreciate it. Harm reduction is important to me, even if that sounds totally ridiculous while asking for tips how to shoot up a cocktail lol.

I usually snort both, sometimes mixed as a intranasal Cocktail. When snorting I use About 100-150mg of heroin and 25-50mg cocaine and tbh my heroin tolerance has skyrocket so this example mix doesnt get me anywhere close to feel high and hundred miles away from a nod. I cant archieve that feeling with heroin anyway..okay, when I would snort 500mg probably but I would never snort half a g just to get a nod.

I've done brown black tar and white heroin never ever used vitamin c to break it down just water and a cotton I've also shot coke and meth just water and a cotton

I've done brown black tar and white heroin never ever used vitamin c to break it down just water and a cotton I've also shot coke and meth just water and a cotton
For the type of heroin he's talking about, I'm assuming he is based iin the UK. that brown heroin needs to be converted to HCl with ascorbic acid. OP you should go to a needle exchange, they give you sachets of ascorbic acid for free there.Also theres an educational video on youtube that shows the steps on how to prepare the #3 heroin(the one you have). You should check it out, im not gonna talk u into not doing this bcz i knw regardless of what i say you're gonna do it anyway. Be careful btw speedballs are dangerous as fk and u better not miss the shot. It can turn to an abcess if ur not careful with how u prepare the shot. Stay safe, NZN

That abcess took 6 months to heal trust me they are no fun

Attachments

• IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 4
For the type of heroin he's talking about, I'm assuming he is based iin the UK. that brown heroin needs to be converted to HCl with ascorbic acid. OP you should go to a needle exchange, they give you sachets of ascorbic acid for free there.Also theres an educational video on youtube that shows the steps on how to prepare the #3 heroin(the one you have). You should check it out, im not gonna talk u into not doing this bcz i knw regardless of what i say you're gonna do it anyway. Be careful btw speedballs are dangerous as fk and u better not miss the shot. It can turn to an abcess if ur not careful with how u prepare the shot. Stay safe, NZN

Ascorbic acid doesn't convert it to HCl. HCl is hydrochloric acid, which is what converts heroin to water soluble heroin hydrochloride ("the HCl salt"); an excess of HCl is not something you'd want to inject in your veins, so you'd typically use a weak acid like ascorbic, acetic or citric acid. For example, the water soluble salt which you'd be making by mixing it with ascorbic acid would be called heroin ascorbate. Since heroin is a base, even a weak acid can dump its proton onto the heroin, making it water-soluble.

Good call about that British harm reduction video, I believe this is the one you're referring to:

Re: the chemistry, #3 heroin is its freebase form. So to inject it, you have to do the opposite of what people do when they're making crack: Instead of neutralizing the acid on the salt form ("cocaine hydrochloride") with a base (baking soda) to make the water-insoluble freebase, #3 (freebase) heroin has to be treated with an aqueous acid to form an injectable solution of a water-soluble salt.

You can use citric acid (needle exchanges have it/ you can get it from a pharmacy/ some spice aisles have it). It's not a healthy practice but I have seen people use little bottles of lemon juice (they are usually shaped like a lemon) which you can get from a market. Still better than using lemon juice straight from the lemon which also works but I highly recommend not doing it.

i live in uk and have never had heroin that doesn't need citric or vit c. vinegar doesn't break heroin down real well neither does lemon juice. speaking from 15 years experience of shooting smack and crack (we call this a snowball when cooked up together), you need to use vit c or citric in order for the drug to disolve otherwise it gets wasted.

In the U.K., you can get a package of needles and everything for clean and safe IV use from the pharmacies. These packages contain citric acid in sachets.