• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin (indeterminate quantity) - First Time - The Most Dangerous Drug On Earth

Just be really, really careful if you're convinced to do it again. Make a rule, like once a month. Stick to it. If you find yourself breaking your rule, that is a huge red flag and it means that there is a very high chance that you'll slip farther and farther in, and before you know it your life is a living hell.

I've seen it happen to SO many people on here over the years. It always starts like this. Just be aware.

The first time I tried heroin, I was in Oslo city, on a hot summers day.

I had been walking around all day, in a hot jacket, to find some H, and I got a half gram-piece that was pink/beige,

I think it was of very high quality. When I injected my 0,25g hit I.V., I felt like I was in paradise- Everything just became so nice, the weather cool, it felt awesome.

But I had to return home the next day, and didn't bring anything. If i had the possibility to use this quality of heroin at home, I'd be addicted for sure.

I bought some up in the north, but the quality was not as high- it didn't feel as good at all.

:/

Sorry folks BUT heroin is the 2nd best thing on earth.
You lot that moan about it clearly don't understand it fully yet (despite how many habits you have had)

The first time I tried heroin, I was in Oslo city, on a hot summers day.

I had been walking around all day, in a hot jacket, to find some H, and I got a half gram-piece that was pink/beige,

I think it was of very high quality. When I injected my 0,25g hit I.V., I felt like I was in paradise- Everything just became so nice, the weather cool, it felt awesome.

But I had to return home the next day, and didn't bring anything. If i had the possibility to use this quality of heroin at home, I'd be addicted for sure.

I bought some up in the north, but the quality was not as high- it didn't feel as good at all.

:/
Just so people know 0.25g is an enormous dose for a first timer or non-tolerant person. I've overdosed on a little bit more than 0.05g(50mg). I feel 0.1g even with a decent tolerance. 0.25g of the h I get would absolutely hammer me if I had that in one go.
If your going to do it, have less than half a point/0.05g to start with. Better safe than sorry!

Reactions: PMS
Just so people know 0.25g is an enormous dose for a first timer or non-tolerant person. I've overdosed on a little bit more than 0.05g(50mg). I feel 0.1g even with a decent tolerance. 0.25g of the h I get would absolutely hammer me if I had that in one go.
If your going to do it, have less than half a point/0.05g to start with. Better safe than sorry!

I think this depends largely on both the type of heroin, and the quality of the batch.

An experienced drug user I met in Oslo, said that "one doesn't really have to shoot a whole half-gram, but a quarter of a gram, is an usual dose". The heroin I got was in a rock form, seemingly cut out from a "plate" (like a hashish plate). And pink beige in colour! It had a medicinal taste to it.

:)

But yeah, if the heroin was more like 80- 100% pure, i guess 250mg would have killed me.

Original poster, please reconsider.

Anyone asking questions when considering drug usage (planned and ahead) already has an inclination or intuitive reason to pause.
So so many have been there.
Drug use options lay in front of one in a clear mind in a case like this (clear mind doesnt remain for long past this point) - but experiences if one passes that pausing point mean you simply become one of all the others...

I think this depends largely on both the type of heroin, and the quality of the batch.

An experienced drug user I met in Oslo, said that "one doesn't really have to shoot a whole half-gram, but a quarter of a gram, is an usual dose". The heroin I got was in a rock form, seemingly cut out from a "plate" (like a hashish plate). And pink beige in colour! It had a medicinal taste to it.

:)

But yeah, if the heroin was more like 80- 100% pure, i guess 250mg would have killed me.

100% pure heroin can kill people with no tolerance in as little as 30mg. Street heroin is usually very impure, even when it's considered really good. Of course, if you're heavily dependent you can work up to almost any dosage of opiates over a long period of chronic use of larger and larger doses. But yeah, to the OP, if your heroin was anywhere close to pure, 250mg injected would have killed the shit out of you your first time with no opiate tolerance.

I got in on a group buy for pure heroin from Pakistan back in my opiate days, with some people tapped deep into the scene... I got only a quarter of a gram because I didn't trust myself. And I was addicted to opiates (kratom, sometimes morphine) for years before this. 10-12mg (snorted) would have me nodding. That quarter gram lasted me like 2 weeks. It was a tan powder that smelled like vinegar. This was way back before fentanyl in dope was a thing.

Datura isn't a poison it's just a very unpleasant feeling drug.it is also safer to OD on datura than it is to OD on heroin as a datura overdose isn't usually fatal.ive met several ppl who have overdosed on datura who are still alive.one guy had about 50 flowers before he od'd which is about 50 12hr trips.if you had 50 12hr doses of smack you'd be dead.another kid had about 20 doses.still alive.daturas safety profile is a lot safer than heroins.also it's not a poison.its a drug.
unlike most drugs that are enjoyable and u don't want them to end, datura is unpleasant and u can't wait till it wears off.the only enjoyable aspect of it is the visual hallucinations which half the time happen in a trance like state that your too fukt up to remember and when not in the trance like state you feel like the floor is about to give way underneath you with that uneasy sinking in the pit of your stomach feeling.it also doesn't make your brain swell up or work by making your brain bleed as one misinformed person tried to convince me.if it made your brain bleed you would die from cerebral hemorrhage or whatever it is.these