• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Heroin Growl

RRJ31337

Bluelighter
has anyone here ever done heroin and started growling or snarling when your blacked out or on the edge of it? I was at my buddies house a while back and he had shot some smack. About 20 minutes later he was in the kitchen making this angry sounding growl/snarl while he shifted thru pots and pans. I didn't know what was happening to him and it scared the absolute shit out of me so I told his fiancé I had to go, and I got the Fuck outta there.

I've been using IV heroin for a year and 4 months. i was going hard for 10 months then was forced to get clean. went thru wds for 10 days, got clean for a week then had an accident, took some percs and hopped right back onto smack. about 2 months ago I was on cusp of blacking out. I was talking to myself, semi blacking out and I started making that Same Sound, the growling snarl. its been happening ever since.

This morning it was Bad. I was so loud that I woke up the neighbors upstairs and they called my roommate and said they were going to call the police and ambulance because they thought someone was getting their ass beat, my roommate covered for me and said I was having nightmares but I almost got kicked out of this place. I did one last cotton shot and threw away over 200 fresh rigs, tonight I'm done.

Has anyone else done the heroin growl/snarl?