• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin/fentanyl and suboxone

NickyG302

Greenlighter
If you take suboxone in the morning and decide to do some dope that same night when really it’s not dope it’s fentanyl in a wax bag...will you feel the fentanyl? I’ve heard it breaks through the naloxone but I wasn’t sure about all that.

Don't do this shit man, stay away from fentanyl and wax bags. Don't go that deep into the void. There's a life out there you know, maybe you didn't know but it is.

Yep you’ll still get high! Took a sub before n did some fent about 12 hours later n got the usual high/nod. I snort it tho, I no longer shoot it like I did a year n a half ago. I’ve read so many people on this site saying they’ve never heard of that lol but we exist!
When I first relapsed after having almost 11 months I didn’t wanna fuggin ya kno, dIE especially since I use by myself n with this fent going on so ive just been doin it this way ever since!
If I can get high as a pair of balls on an airplane from snorting, if ya bang it I’m sure you can too after doing a sub.
Be super careful tho man, as always.
This shit sucks balls n hoping you find your way out eventually☁️

Yeah did I did it this past week. Almost died a few times.

Don't. I cut through half the time and almost died, the other half the time I broke through a little and it just jacked my tolerance.

Get fent test strips, and stop doing fentanyl. Free at my exchange or worth the cost of your life in any case.

If you're not ready for MAT / ORT then at least use straight dope. IME, I get real dope most readily when I show the plug my test strips or a photo of the result - "oh, dude that was a mistake, meet me in five but give that back to me...", the shit bag is gonna sell it to someone else less wise, but I loose my good plug if I ditch it.

Talk abut feeling like sheit.

People catching on and pushing back would help end this faster than LE ever could. Market forces.

I digress,

OP. Please don't. Ether dead or eventually dead but poorer than you are now. I doubt few fuck with IV fent for long and live.

naloxine / Narcan and a fentanyl sitter would be wise to have around even if you don't intend to use it - unless you ditch it in the toilet first. DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE PLEASE! Best ideas?

Can you disagree reasonably.