• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Heroin euphoria vs Meth euphoria?

Beto_LA

Greenlighter
People who do or have done both, Which one do you think is more euphoric ..
SWIM does both and thinks meth is a little bit more euphoric, but then again he has never IV them (only smoked them).
so what you guys think of those two which one do you find more euphoric?

Last edited:
Sometimes the meth euphoria is better because you're up and moving around. But i actually think that h euphoria is much better now. Maybe cause i'm into downers now, but if you don't completely nod off and drool and actually remember everything, the euphoria is much better. and i've found that the euphoria is bigger when i snort h as opposed to banging it.

I like the meth euphoria better. I like to be able to get around and get shit done, it also seems to make me alot more happy. While H can be more of a downer and just make me wanna melt into my chair. However i guess it just depends on what your into mostly, if your someone that likes to be up and moving around or just zoning out taking it all in (;

For me its H all the way. The euphoria is different for both, obviously, but on meth I find myself exhibiting unfocused nervous energy and constantly trying to decide if my decisions are rational, creating a sense of paranoia that's hard to shake. As long as I don't do too much H I find myself very sociable but still acting in reasonable, productive ways. To each his/her own, I just find myself able to enjoy the euphoria from H without constantly checking and rationalizing my behavior.

Reactions: SKL
Never done meth but I love that first fat line of coke over that first line of dope

For me its H all the way. The euphoria is different for both, obviously, but on meth I find myself exhibiting unfocused nervous energy and constantly trying to decide if my decisions are rational, creating a sense of paranoia that's hard to shake. As long as I don't do too much H I find myself very sociable but still acting in reasonable, productive ways. To each his/her own, I just find myself able to enjoy the euphoria from H without constantly checking and rationalizing my behavior.
So true. With Meth comes paranoia most of the time. Never with H for me. That's why H will always be better. But nothing like a speedball in the rig to calm things down.

done meth when it was prescribed as desoxyn as a kid

never done street meth

IMO heroin>meth

Meth definitely has me in a better mood and at times the euphoria is better but I'm high and talkative and do stuff h tends to make me do nothing

I've done both of these drugs every way you can and meth will always be my numba one gal. I never could find a happy medium with heroin. I was either puking my brains out or feeling close to death on a floor somewhere. Downers were never really my thing anyway, nodding just seems a waste of a good high. I like to be fully aware of how fucked up I am and still be able to enjoy it however I please. Speedballing is a whole new ball game tho, it's almost a drug all it's own.

I did a big rail of H Sat and I did not come down for 36 hours. I was still unsteady on my legs the next AM.

No more for me. Heaven knows what was in this shit.

Think I better stick to vodka.

Last edited:
Meth is great if you wanna party, have sex and fuck around.

Heroin is great if you just wanna get lost in music and relax and the euphoria is more consistent.

Both are euphoric. But each have their own place and in one sense are not comparable.

I prefer opioid euphoria myself. Stims come with too many side effects and the crash is hell.

meth for me. that first .2 shot after a few day break is so uplifting.

tried meth once and I found myself doing and thinking strange things that I’ve never done in my life, I wasn’t a fan. All the H I’ve done has been black tar and I’ve had the best of the best. The euphoria from high quality black is amazing, you have speedy energy similar to oxy and you can have great conversations and hours of energy followed by a smooth relaxing warmth that lets you sleep and nod with amazing comfortable dreams. I will always love H over everything

I've always preferred opiates as they lack the shitty anxiety I get from stimulants. That said it's hard to beat that initial euphoria from a big hit of meth.

I've always preferred opiates as they lack the shitty anxiety I get from stimulants. That said it's hard to beat that initial euphoria from a big hit of meth.
i hear ya. i found with meth the anxiety comes with the lack of sleep.

I think heroin is way more euphoric. For some reason when I IV meth it’s not a pleasant feeling more filled with fear it’s going to stop my heart. MDMA IV was possibly more euphoric but also too intense for comfort and overwhelming

I think the heroin euphoria is sort of similar to benzos in that if you have anxiety or pain the reduction in those areas will be quite euphoric, meth is more straight up fuck yea euphoria