• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Heroin - Chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutonomousOwl

Bluelighter
Hi,

This may seem a really stupid question, but I have no real idea about the chemistry side of things. I am looking to get a tattoo of the compound diamorphine (Heroin).
with a few deceased friends names

But every picture of the molecule seems to be slightly different. Is this just because people represent bonds in different ways or what? Is there one considered correct, per se? I was looking at the one on pubchem Here is an example of a few:

Link 1

Link 2

There are several others looking slightly different. What is the deal here? Which one accurately chemically represents the compound do you think (if elsewhere link)

Hi,

This may seem a really stupid question, but I have no real idea about the chemistry side of things. I am looking to get a tattoo of the compound diamorphine (Heroin).
with a few deceased friends names

But every picture of the molecule seems to be slightly different. Is this just because people represent bonds in different ways or what? Is there one considered correct, per se? I was looking at the one on pubchem Here is an example of a few:

Link 1

Link 2

There are several others looking slightly different. What is the deal here? Which one accurately chemically represents the compound do you think (if elsewhere link)

Those are both identical, just drawn slightly different. Either choice is safe, just choose which one you think represents the feel you want the tattoo to take on.
PS: sorry for your loss

Last edited:
Thank you brothers. I have lost a man tonight, a good friend, one of many. Thank you for the answer; it means a lot. Take care. Love Bluelight. Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.