• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Blackout? WTF??

sola

Greenlighter
So, my friend usually use a small amount of heroin... 30mg tops. He was clean for a week, and his dealer told him it was "extra strong" so he could be careful...

Anyway, he tried 20mg IVed... Nothing. No rush, nothing. Then, 20mg more... Nothing. 20mg more (60mg total now)... nothing. And the H was odd this time. It didn't mix well at all, and the cotton was kinda bluish afterward. Also, the usual brownish/tan liquid in the syringe was more orange than anything.

Anyway, the next day he decided to try it again. Used 45mg IV, then decided to start smoking some... Next thing he knows, it's the morning, his bag of 1 gram bag is empty (used it all, apparently). He locked himself in the bathroom and did a bunch of other really strange things and sent texts that were literal gibberish. So he was walking around, but was saying silly things and has NO recollection of it AT ALL.

What happened??? Was this dope cut with something? Can this be normal for heroin? No rush, no euphoria, just severe sedation and wandering around the house like an idiot and not remembering any of what happened.

Any thoughts?

There's really no way to tell without getting it tested but it sounds more like a benzo than dope (not water soluble, blackouts, acting like an idiot etc.) Don't buy anything from that dealer. Misrepresenting drugs that are sold can kill people. You should make a point of it with whoever is selling that crap that they might get someone killed.

There's really no way to tell without getting it tested but it sounds more like a benzo than dope (not water soluble, blackouts, acting like an idiot etc.) Don't buy anything from that dealer. Misrepresenting drugs that are sold can kill people. You should make a point of it with whoever is selling that crap that they might get someone killed.

Find whoever sold you it and beat them the f up. Steal their money, their drugs and shit talk them until no one will trust them again. Also try to bang their gf if they have one. other than that I have no advice except don't shoot whatever you were sold, it isn't heroin.

That does sound like a benzo...and as others said, this is the way people end up dying. The entire thing sounds strange, and H should never look blue and orange. I'm glad your friend didn't get seriously (or fatally!) sick or hurt. And injecting pills is really bad.

On youtube there is this gross video titled something like "Lazy use of IV drugs"...this guys arms were just beat up. He literally had cysts and he was draining it...pus shot out and made a popping sound, then it was oozing and oozing and oozing. You could hear his skin sloshing. I think he was shooting more than dope. I think he was shooting pills too.

Your friend could've seriously messed up his arms and gotten them infected. That dealer should be shot.

Agree with the others^^ definitely sounds like a benzo, they barely give off any euphoria & sedation is heavy especially with no tolerance.

& they also tend to make users BLACK OUT though possible by themselves, more likely in combination with Opiates alcohol Z drugs etc

While no one can ID with out lab equipment as well as the original sample of the stuff. I would not be surprised if the color was filer and binder for some pharmaceutical pills..... Honestly in my homeless days just cause I was near junkies during a time when the worst opiate I seeked was oxy compounds at most I saw two low level Street punks cut a small amount of black with 5/500 vicodin completly fucking it up IMO. Unless you trust your dealer and they trust you enough to prove it's strength and purity there is no possible way to consider ones heroin habit harm reduction if they IV even if one practicing safe shooting technique, which is no reason to give up that technique if you do get random dope as any harm reduction practice is better than none.

I agree that the one thing that is for certain is that it was definitely cut with something..but there is just no way to know what it was. I guess if you are really curious or interested you could go buy a OTC drug screen at walmart or a drug store and test yourself (or your friend-whomever used the heroin) and see if you come up positive for anything unusual that you know you haven't used. Of course if it had been cut with benzos and you have recently taken or used benzos then it will be useless..but it might be worth a shot and interesting to see what comes up on it. They are pretty limited in what they test for but I think they sell up to an 18 panel at walmart.

Also, tacodude, just wondering what exactly you were trying to say at the end of your post there...would you mind clarifying the part where you were saying something about heroin HR and IVing (that last, really long sentence)? I was interested in what you were trying to say but did not understand it the way it was worded.

Could have been all fentanyl. No rush, no euphoria. Just a blackout and not much recollection. It's hard to find heroin these days. Seems like all fentanyl going around

So, my friend usually use a small amount of heroin... 30mg tops. He was clean for a week, and his dealer told him it was "extra strong" so he could be careful...

Anyway, he tried 20mg IVed... Nothing. No rush, nothing. Then, 20mg more... Nothing. 20mg more (60mg total now)... nothing. And the H was odd this time. It didn't mix well at all, and the cotton was kinda bluish afterward. Also, the usual brownish/tan liquid in the syringe was more orange than anything.

Anyway, the next day he decided to try it again. Used 45mg IV, then decided to start smoking some... Next thing he knows, it's the morning, his bag of 1 gram bag is empty (used it all, apparently). He locked himself in the bathroom and did a bunch of other really strange things and sent texts that were literal gibberish. So he was walking around, but was saying silly things and has NO recollection of it AT ALL.

What happened??? Was this dope cut with something? Can this be normal for heroin? No rush, no euphoria, just severe sedation and wandering around the house like an idiot and not remembering any of what happened.

Any thoughts?
I know this is old, but it’s definitely Carfentanil.