• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin and opium dosage query

Rivercitybandit

Greenlighter
Hi recently I plan on using some heroin from an unknown source but I am aware it is not of very high quality just average. My problem is I'm not sure the best way to work out my right way of finding the right dose. It's been 2 years since I've used heroin and I was using half a gram of heroin at a time and it wasn't getting me that stoned. That being said I'm on 100mg of methadone. Also I have shot 6 × 80mg oxy before and it didn't put me on the nod. Is it impossible for me to ever get stoned again. what would be a safe way for me to find the right dose without dropping. I was thinking of smoking it in small increments and working my way up until I started to feel a bit noddy. Please don't tell me I'm doomed never to get stoned again.

My other question is along the exact same lines, I'm expecting some opium in the near future and I've never used it before. What dosage range would I be looking at there and would it even get me stoned.

Please help me guys because I'm one step away from buying China white or pure fentanyl just because it's been so long since I got stoned. I also recently had surgery twice so have pain issues and so me relief would be great.

don't get fentanyl, it doesn't have that warm feeling we all love from opioids, it just has you extremely sedated, it's nothing like heroin really.

and on that dose of methadone, I think that methadone dose will lead to a receptor blockage and prevent you from getting high on the H.

Oxy doesn't always make u nod in higher doses but six eighties methadone deffo blocking u whenever I take methadone even for one day usually at a dose of forty mg all other opiates are reduced euphoria wise