• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin and meth

DuckyBitch69

Bluelighter
Has anyone experienced hallucinations after mixing heroin with meth? It didn't happen to me but to my husband. I'm curious if this is unusual??

The post was written for my husband he was the one who experienced it and there's no telling how long he had been up. probably a few days

It is definitely not uncommon. Basically, it means it's time to take a break and put down the the good old "Heinsenburg Blue" crystal. Psychosis ranges from the shadow movement of stationary objects, seeing full-blown butt ugly azz demons, and or hearing distorted sounds literally not in existence. The beginning stages of psychosis are mild and you usually can very clearly discern what's real and what isn't. If you keep hitting that crystal goodness you will lose the ability to discern that these hallucinations are indeed not reality.

Drugs are fun but thinking that the aliens are coming to probe your butthole with the Sputnik Satellite is not. Take care of yourself everyone . Stimulants seem to affect mental health extremely negatively more so than any other type of substances from what I have witnessed.

Last edited:
I always hallucinate with any strong opiate high, I'm always surprised more folks don't consider opiates psychedelic or at least disassociative. Opiates aren't my main choice though either, regarding meth, depending on how long he's been up that could be the culprit, I'd ask him if he sees shit all the time or just when he nods off a bit.

I have never tried meth, but sometimes I do halunicate while high on heroin, especially if the stuff is stronger than usuall and/or i've been awake for very long.
Not the kind of halunication psychedelics would give you tho, just like dreaming while being awake.