• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin and crack

Swamp77

Greenlighter
I’ve had a h and crack habit, with anything else along the way, for 20 yrs now, veins are fukt, mind is not far behind, and me life is only hanging on by the skin of it’s teeth!! Bin detox, bin rehab, so much therapy , i cud b a fukin councillor myself! The theory is there. My problem is ive never had to go cold turkey! Ppl are in and out of prison, do it all the time. Cos ive never had too, it terrifies me. Can i ask y’all who know, whats the best way to bit the bullet and do a rattle. Can get speed, which has really helped me cut down, olanzapine maybey valium?? Would really appreciate any tips. Neil.

some docs prescribe aderall for coke addiction. im alsoheavily addicted to coke iv. i will try self medication with speed. not much, just to be in shape.
try some docs, some are rly helping, be honest. u could try antidepressants, speed,aderall, benzos can help. gotta find out whats right for you.
i am depressed, not motivated , no energy , want to do nothing, when i use no crack or shoot coke. speed can help if you can manage it in low doses

What about Suboxone or methadone?
Valium and other benzos are excellent for coming off of the heroin which at first I'd think would be the hardest part.
I'd advise against taking speed as it will likely just end in a relapse or an addiction to speed which imo is worse than a heroin habit!

I’ve never heard of a doctor prescribing adderall for a coke addiction

Valium and other benzos are excellent for coming off of the heroin which at first I'd think would be the hardest part.
I'd advise against taking speed as it will likely just end in a relapse or an addiction to speed which imo is worse than a heroin habit!
No, nothing worse than fukin shitty heroin habbit. I react bad to methadone and subbies are only for if ur on less than 50 ml of meth. Well, that’s what they do here.

Kratom the first few weeks, then quick taper off kratom. You will go into PAWS afterward. You will be tempted to stay on kratom to avoid PAWS. You can do this if you don't mind having a kratom habit but sticking it out is the far better option. You will feel better after some months and you will love the freedom of not having to take a drug to function all the time.

For cocaine addiction, I recommend just stopping or if you cannot do that try switching to chewing coca leaves.

some docs prescribe aderall for coke addiction. im alsoheavily addicted to coke iv. i will try self medication with speed. not much, just to be in shape.
try some docs, some are rly helping, be honest. u could try antidepressants, speed,aderall, benzos can help. gotta find out whats right for you.
i am depressed, not motivated , no energy , want to do nothing, when i use no crack or shoot coke. speed can help if you can manage it in low doses
i can confirm using adderall in this fashion has been extraordinarily useful for myself, HOWEVER.. tolerance is a bitch and while telling anyone whom comes across thisNot to take my doses because i am physically and mentally very tolerant that speed is funny in such a way that.. it quickly builds a tolerance which you don't tend to notice until you're taking half/gram-1g (1000mg)/day of it.

Go to the woods for 7 days, not 3 days, not 4. No dope. Maybe, smoke some pot.

It'll fucking suck. Take about 2-3 gallons of water, some food and ass wipes. Then wollow in your misery.

Or

Get medicaid and check yourself into a detox center.

I have kicked heroin and alcohol more times than I can count. Full on, suicidal, dope fiend, bullshit.

If you cant do it alone, seek help homie!

Last edited:
Hey. Whats your current situation? I enjoy reading through old threads and finding out what path the story-teller has been on...

I’ve had a h and crack habit, with anything else along the way, for 20 yrs now, veins are fukt, mind is not far behind, and me life is only hanging on by the skin of it’s teeth!! Bin detox, bin rehab, so much therapy , i cud b a fukin councillor myself! The theory is there. My problem is ive never had to go cold turkey! Ppl are in and out of prison, do it all the time. Cos ive never had too, it terrifies me. Can i ask y’all who know, whats the best way to bit the bullet and do a rattle. Can get speed, which has really helped me cut down, olanzapine maybey valium?? Would really appreciate any tips. Neil.
Olanzapine is an antipsychotic with the highest recorded instance of weight gain, I don't believe that'd work, it's great for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia though! When you get tolerant to speed you might just end up fiending for both even harder than before, where I live medical marijuana is used to help people ween themselves off prescription pain killers maybe that'll help? I think the crack will kind of impede on your ability to get off of painkillers given how hard people fiend from crack

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

Plus it will bring the H wd's come on so much quicker