• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin and Cigarettes Why must you do this?

When using heroin and smoking cigarettes do you feel nausea or puke?

• Total voters

Zaytef333

Greenlighter
I'm just curious if anyone else pukes after smoking a cigarette while high on H? Or does anyone knows why it happens to me like every goddamn time...- sighed-

If i'm so high on opiods I'm nodding I don't want to smoke anything. When I do smoke on opiods I prefer cannabis over cigarettes. Cigarettes are for being fucking wired on stims.

THERE IS SOME SCIENTIFIC DATA BACKING UP THIS THING THOUGH, I READ SOMEWHERE THAT NICOTINE HAS SOME FX ON THE MU OPIOD RECEPTORS AND INTENSIFIES THE HIGH LIKE REALLY GOOD. KMA TRY TO LOOK FOR THE SCIENTIFIC PAPER SO U GUYS CAN SEE

Used to love the combo! Back in the day of course. I don’t partake in H after fent and my friend dying :(

I always smoked way more when buzzing off oxy, one after another sitting outside loving life . Smoking after drinking some Kratom makes me feel sick though ugh.

I'm just curious if anyone else pukes after smoking a cigarette while high on H? Or does anyone knows why it happens to me like every goddamn time...- sighed-

Quite the opposite, I LOVE the combination. Cigarettes seem to potentiate opioids slightly. And when you feel it (the opioid) starting to fade, having a cig can help it come back a bit.

I smoke cigarettes when high on H and the only time I ever have a problem throwing up is after a couple day big binge.
My brother on the other hand will throw up smoking after doing any H or narcotic pain reliever, even small doses.

This sounds so familiar! I start to sweat like a pig and get fucking nauseous as fucking fuck... But only when I: a) Have very strong Heroin, b) used a whole fucking lot of Heroin, c) Have a low tolerance, or d) a combination of a, b and/or c.

But when I use in moderation in a typical situation, I normally can tolerate cigarettes whilst nodding. One problem though: nodding with a lit cigarette in your mouth; I have more shirts with cigarette burn holes on the chest area than without. Not to mention my couch: she looks like it was used for target practices by Hezbollah militants.

Last edited:

I love it how he had those prostitutes singing the female background voices... GG Allin, you filthy piece of junky trash, we miss you so much in 2020! Too bad you OD'ed before you were able to kill yourself on stage "...and take as much members of the audience with me!".

After i do some lines of H and start feeling the nod coming on I'll automatically go outside and start train smoking. I can smoke 4 to 6 ciggs back to back when I'm nodding. I have cigarette burns on some of my pants lol and shirts. But when I'm sober i can barely finish 1 whole cigarette. It's weird but i guess it has to do with how the H numbs my throat as it drips to the back idk