• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Addiction - My Story I wanted to share.

youique

Greenlighter
Hi All,

It's been a long while since I've been here. Unfortenately I lost my old username but some may remember me as "shal".

I wanted to share my story of addiction with all, because I know how alone and hard it can be to fight through different addictions.

I hope my story while inspire.

http://www.heroinaddict.org

Hope everyone is well and happy!

Stay cool.

shals.:)

Dude this story is very freaky. Its exactly the way my life happened/ is happening exactly until the Heroin part and here i am now making threads about Heroin usage and all. I smoked weed, then moved from that to pills and speed then to the ocassional Acid/shrooms. Sold alot of synthetics to keep up with my drug habit and finance it then got busted. Just started using codeine not long ago and here i am trying to research about a more powerful substance. Glad i read your story, thanks. This made me think a little.

I remember ya from last time round...didn't you have a blog or something at youunique.com?

Props man...best of luck with your fight i hope you come out on top...reading that has stamped out a few curiosities i had...thanks :)

anyone who gives up the needle deserves a second chance ....

kudos to you brother ....

Interesting read shal :) and pretty relevant with herion making a mini come back (quality/ availability increasing from all news reports)

Its not a drug i know much about, but how does naltrexone compare to methadone as a form of treatment?

Over here in the west Dr George O'neil seems to be fighting a loosing battle to get it recognised by the TGA, aswell as gaining any real government backing.

very brave of you to share - and good luck with the cause.

i found myself wanting to read more about your marriage and the good stuff.. lol
congrats on getting this far :)

Good read man, and good work getting off the smack! Methadone might not be a perfect solution but its gotta be better than hustling up the ridiculous amounts of cash daily to boot up dope of unknown purity. Good luck with your on-going battle with opiate addiction.

You should really write a book on your life... i know myself and im sure many others are intrigued by stories such as yours.. I recommend you look into it! Some of the aspects of your life i definately relate to..

Last edited:
Interesting read shal :) and pretty relevant with herion making a mini come back (quality/ availability increasing from all news reports)

Its not a drug i know much about, but how does naltrexone compare to methadone as a form of treatment?

Over here in the west Dr George O'neil seems to be fighting a loosing battle to get it recognised by the TGA, aswell as gaining any real government backing.

IMO and like the thread starter stated in his blog, Methadone is basically heroin in a cup, the liquid hand cuffs. i've been on that program for the first time recently and after my 3rd 40mg dose/day i felt at a crossroads. Convenient for me there was a public holiday the following day and i received a takeaway. at that point i knew if i was to stay on the methadone for an extended time, i knew i would of have to of conceded the fact that i will always look and feel like a junkie. spontaneity compelled me to immediately take the takeaway which was 80mg all up. From that moment i knew that i wasn't going to accept the program and its lifestyle. SWIM has been on this program for a few months and he uses Heroin on top of it all the time, i cant go get on with him any more because i used a lot of benzos for the methadone/heroin WD, talked to a doc and got me a script of Naltrexone tablets. So bottom line is i cant use... simple, as long as i take half a pill each day there wont be any doubt.

Right now, although I'm clean and on regular Naltrexone doses, i have wound up with another problem. Benzo tolerance. not sure whats going to happen, but anyway. If ANYONE is serious about beating an opiate addiction then you have a viable alternative to Subutex, Suboxone and methadone. but it's not a cure, and the affection for that "white LAdy" will always be there.

there is a more interesting alternative that has proven to be somewhat effective in removing that affection that come with H and the needle. it's called Ibogaine, it has psychedelic properties and is used as an entheogen. only problem is that you'd probably be looking at a massive commitment like travelling to Mexico for treatment, which is something I'm really considering doing after about 6 months of naltrexone treatment. Note; Naltrexone is very expensive in both implant and tablet form, but there is a way around this. You basically have to lie to your GP and rell him you want the naltrexone for alcohol related reasons. this was the advise given to me when i rang "first step" a drug and alcohol clinic down in st kilda.

As for the thread starters blog, i just wanna say thanks for the read! i too can relate to a lot of the things you have been through so far, especially the progression. I'm 26, I'm from Melbourne and obviously im familiar with Victoria st. would like to send you a private message but i've only posted a couple of times, and i'm not really familiar going about making contact with some one or even if i've accidently incriminated myself by being so open.

sorry to the Mods if i have, i did read the rules, but i've also had a few beers as well

wow you registered a domain and got some hosting.....well i have to say that your quite functional