• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin addict has to travel to rehab - help me get her through it, please!

small amounts of them once she's in WD while we're still on the ground, and figure out how to make her as comfortable as possible on the plane. Otherwise we'll just try some valium and immodium and stuff like that to try and control symptoms.

NO LOPE/IMMODIUM. It is becoming an epidemic killing people as it affects heart rythem causing it to just stop. If you need to get anything Kratom is a legal alternative herb that has opiate activity.... Or buy unwashed organic poppy seeds that you rinse in water, filter, and collect to have opium tea thanks to the opium residue on the seeds. PST is quite long acting too so it could be your best choice as a legal replacement opiate. Use 1/2 to a full lb of seeds for a good dose of poppy seeds.

Oh... The overreacting. Immodium (loperamide) is a very good tool to help alleviate the explosive shits. Just stick to the recommended dosages, absolutely nothing more than 2x what the package says. It may only help, not "cure" but using it as intended has not resulted in documented cases of TdP/prolonged QT. Unless someone has info I do not.

If so please provide a peer reviewed reference, and I'll reconsider my stance. But really what is 8-mg/day lope going to do? Help eliminate a dehydrating, irritating, life limiting symptom of opioid w/d. To tell people simply not to use it is not good HR advice, imo.

Edit: not at all an attack or "one up"on the above poster, it's not personal. I just do not agree that a blanket statement against lope is appropriate. I'm not here to argue, sorry if I came off that way.

Last edited:
Yeah relax taco dude she's not going on long term lope, she just doesn't want to shit her pants on the plane