• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin #3 - Extreme Histamines? Or Chemical Cut Poisoning?

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hello,

Where I'm from, I can get quality BTH and it sometimes gives me a minor pins and needles histamine rush. Years ago, I used to bang morphine and remember the intense, often painful histamine rush followed by a rich body high that overcame it and made it enjoyable. I'd often see welts on my skin.

Anyhow--- I managed to get some Heroin #3 for the first time. I wanted to see how it compared to BTH and all. Anyhow, I used distilled water, 1CC of water, mixed it up with a generous pinch of absorbic acid and didn't heat it, just stirred and mixed. I pushed it through a .22 filter. After shooting around .8cc I got one of the most intense and painful feelings in my head ever. I took it for a histamine rush, but I thought morphine mostly did that... isn't H#3 mostly pure H base and cut? It shouldn't have much morphine in it like BTH I'd think.... it felt different than the BTH pins & needles, or so I thought... maybe I just did to much? Anyhow.... it went to my arms, my face turned red, I got weak in the knees, and my heart raced.

Maybe I was paranoid because it was something new, and maybe I Just did too big a dose? I feel I was very sterile with alcohol cleaned equip and micron filters too. I took benzos to calm down, maybe I worked myself into anxiety but I got scared that maybe I took a huge hit of some nasty cut or something.

Any thoughts? Can H#3 have a lot of morphine in it? Anyone else get painful histamine rushes from H#3 or may this had some ugly cut or something?

Hello,

Where I'm from, I can get quality BTH and it sometimes gives me a minor pins and needles histamine rush. Years ago, I used to bang morphine and remember the intense, often painful histamine rush followed by a rich body high that overcame it and made it enjoyable. I'd often see welts on my skin.

Anyhow--- I managed to get some Heroin #3 for the first time. I wanted to see how it compared to BTH and all. Anyhow, I used distilled water, 1CC of water, mixed it up with a generous pinch of absorbic acid and didn't heat it, just stirred and mixed. I pushed it through a .22 filter. After shooting around .8cc I got one of the most intense and painful feelings in my head ever. I took it for a histamine rush, but I thought morphine mostly did that... isn't H#3 mostly pure H base and cut? It shouldn't have much morphine in it like BTH I'd think.... it felt different than the BTH pins & needles, or so I thought... maybe I just did to much? Anyhow.... it went to my arms, my face turned red, I got weak in the knees, and my heart raced.

Maybe I was paranoid because it was something new, and maybe I Just did too big a dose? I feel I was very sterile with alcohol cleaned equip and micron filters too. I took benzos to calm down, maybe I worked myself into anxiety but I got scared that maybe I took a huge hit of some nasty cut or something.

Any thoughts? Can H#3 have a lot of morphine in it? Anyone else get painful histamine rushes from H#3 or may this had some ugly cut or something?

I'm sorry but your question "can H#3 have a lot of morphine in it" is nonsensical. H#3 is diamorphine base. It contains morphine. Diamorphine is just an analogue of morphine that crosses the blood/brain barrier more easily giving a more intense high. But it's still morphine. Yes, it can induce a severe histamine reaction, but aficionados learn to love it.

Please rest assured that heroin and morphine are not totally separate substances. Heroin metabolises into morphine. So does codeine. Its all about the morphine in the end...